Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] P2P Sunday

Speshls

I can see you're new to RuneScape, you see a Planned PK Run In is where one clan asks another clan and the other clan declines or accepts based on whether they know they're going to lose or have a chance at winning. Once it is accepted both the clans go into a designated PvP/BH world and they fight, usually having one clan attack and one clan defend. We had no intention of fighting you on W99. The only reason we can't efficiently hunt and crash other clans like MM can is because we don't have more scouts than members on the ML like MM does.

If u want a run in, ask us for one when you dont crash us

captionednoblkguy.png

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't at chaos dwarves waiting for FOE, we were fighting FOE while you were still in w 99 (surprising, i know right?) Then as FOE was cleared, you guys finally come to the world and rushed an empty chaos dwarves. Pretty funny stuff.

Stay out of w 99 I'm sure you can get more fights.

Actually there was something called communication going on at the time. We were on W99 because we didn't want the Run In to get ****** by mains at chaos dwarves before it even started. Lucky for us you guys managed to **** it up anyway.

So Feasting on the "Kings of P2p" x2 = fuckups, while Crashing then hiding the whole day = awsomeness?

I see your logic there.

I never said we had a good trip, we had a ****** trip, but MM seems to think they are gods.

TLP seems pretty mad lol.

Not really I'm just laughing at how cocky you guys are. This is a game, and I do get mad alot at it, but I'm really not that mad right now. Pretty chill actually.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

Your logic is retarded, why do a planned run-in in bh, when you can do the same thing in clan wars without being crashed. But then again, you're tlp, understandable.

So MM doesn't like TLP in clan wars but you want us to go fight you in clan wars. Nice logic, but then again you're MM, understandable.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.

So MM doesn't like TLP in clan wars but you want us to go fight you in clan wars. Nice logic, but then again you're MM, understandable.

No, what he is saying is that having a planned run in where one clan defends pre spread and another clan attacks pre spread is exactly like fighting in Clan Wars but in clan wars you can't get crashed, so what is the point in fighting if it's going to be exactly what we hate?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Actually there was something called communication going on at the time. We were on W99 because we didn't want the Run In to get ****** by mains at chaos dwarves before it even started. Lucky for us you guys managed to **** it up anyway.

I never said we had a good trip, we had a ****** trip, but MM seems to think they are gods.

Not really I'm just laughing at how cocky you guys are. This is a game, and I do get mad alot at it, but I'm really not that mad right now. Pretty chill actually.

lol dude why u need to type like and essay u can explain all that like in 3 words just said this we love crashing

Confidential.gif

attackicon.gif75/75 strengthicon.gif99/99rangedicon.gif91/90

Obviously if you weren't retarded, you would have realized I was basically comparing a planned run-in to clan wars.

Obviously if you weren't retarded, you would have realized I was basically comparing a planned run-in to clan wars. But then again, you're just retarded, understandable.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

If you don't want to get crashed don't crash us.

Obviously if you weren't retarded, you would have realized I was basically comparing a planned run-in to clan wars. But then again, you're just retarded, understandable.

Dont event waste you time we are talkin to addy lords right here all the love to do is crush

Confidential.gif

attackicon.gif75/75 strengthicon.gif99/99rangedicon.gif91/90

Dont event waste you time we are talkin to addy lords right here all the love to do is crush

I love you :lol:

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Obviously if you weren't retarded, you would have realized I was basically comparing a planned run-in to clan wars. No where did I state "I want to fight TLP in clan wars" and there's no way you could have implied that from my post unless you're stupid and can't understand the English language. But then again, you're an idiot, understandable.

Thus proving that MM would rather win using crash tactics and out-opting than beating a clan with organization and skill in a fair fight. Did you honestly fall for that. Maybe ckyl3 will provide this next time for you:

tumblr_kp35y5HPpE1qz6z24o1_400.jpg

Thus proving that MM would rather win using crash tactics and out-opting than beating a clan with organization and skill in a fair fight. Did you honestly fall for that. Maybe ckyl3 will provide this next time for you:

tumblr_kp35y5HPpE1qz6z24o1_400.jpg

You call having Addy Daddys Skill and organization? or did I misunderstand you...

You can also out opt a clan in a planned run-in. I don't see why you put out opting the other clan into your equation.

http://12.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kp35y5HPpE1qz6z24o1_400.jpg

There is much more organization and skill in rushing from a fall in and spreading then having 3 minutes to spread & pot before the fight even starts ( Imo ).

Our main tactic is rushing clans which is perfect in the wildy. It seems you guys don't understand that and it displays your HORRIBLE organization in the WILDY.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

staying in w 99 shows so much organization bro. Also are you retarded, you can out opt a clan in clan wars too, unless it's 100 vs 100 lol, which I doubt TLP could pull.

I agree bro, it shows alot of organization, bro.

There is much more organization and skill in rushing from a fall in and spreading then having 3 minutes to spread & pot before the fight even starts ( Imo ).

Our main tactic is rushing clans which is perfect in the wildy. It seems you guys don't understand that and it displays your HORRIBLE organization in the WILDY.

They don't have horrible organization in the wildy Speshls... They don't even go to the wildy...

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Your main tactic is catching clans offguard is what you're saying. So it may get you wins, but I don't really see that as proving how good you are. Who knows though maybe next weekend TLP will have a bunch of scouts and we'll have MM forums infiltrated and we can catch you guys offguard and then end our trip and decline anyone who wants to fight us.

I'm crossing my fingers.