Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Friday - Kicking Off October.

Toxic SlaY

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

The first trip of October. We wanted to start it off right, and we did just that. Today Foe peaked at about 59 people. We had a lot of action with MM, fighting them 4 times. We won twice, lost once, and got crashed to the point of being unable to fight once (Thanks to Calamity). Lot of respect for MM today, I feel both clans really brought out the best in each other this evening.

mcgmf6.png

2pta1lc.png

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

Fight #1

Foe Starting - 54

MM Starting - 60+

Foe Ending - 20 (in single)

Our first fight of the day was up near corp. We weren't on top of our game and fairly out opted, so we were pushed into moss giants. We tried to get a fall in to hit them quickly once again, but MM ran up BH to claim their win before we could hit them with our regroup. Good fight MM.

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

Fight #2

Foe Starting - 58

MM Starting - ~60

Foe Ending - 36

Our scouts informed us MM was coming, so we set up on the northwest side of sperm hill as they charged us from the north. This was a tough fight for both of us. It started out fairly even, but we pushed straight up onto their hill and from there took control of the battle. We sent them running east up onto NorthEast Hill, and then kept pushing them through into single.

Another strain on both clans in this fight was some Epidemic west of us. They were attacking Foe members that were isolated west and killed some of our returners. I'm sure MM had this problem as well during the fight. Shame it is so hard to get a clean run in lately because of clans like this.

Video of this fight by Reached Zero:

091002153920.png

091002184104u.png

fridays2.jpg

spades174236.png

091002154349v.png

Epidemic Crashing:

4t5wqo.png

124j9l3.jpg

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

Fight #3

Foe Starting - 55

MM Starting - ~60

Foe Ending - 20 remaining when we called to get in clan wars.

This was a very long, difficult fight between us and MM. We ran from altar all the way to south of ghost hut to catch them logging in and start another fight. We took control initially, but MM had some nice returning and were able to get a regroup to make it even options. It was a very close fight, and MM called their members to go up sperm hill. We followed and charged them, but Calamity was right behind us. It left us sandwiched between MM (to the north) and Calamity (to the south). There wasn't much we could do between two clans, so we made the decision of going into clan wars. I am not going to call this a win, but in no way is it a loss on our part. In the opinion of Foe, and hopefully MM as well, it was a pretty even fight until we were crashed and so we're calling it a draw. Very intense fight though, good fight MM. I would've loved to see the outcome had Calamity not /activated annoymode and messed with the run in.

091002155548.png

fridays1.jpg

091003005830.png

mmrunin.png

27yihx.png

CY's crashing can partly be shown about 7:20-End into Care Teddy's video found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXwfDSX8fok

Keep in mind it was much more than displayed in this video, as here you are seeing it from MM's side.

mcgmf6.png

24wstp4.png

Fight #4

Foe Starting - 54

MM Starting - ~50

Foe Ending - ~30

In this fight we charged from NE Bh stairs north to Mini-volcanoes into MM's spread up on the little hill there. MM tried to take over the fight with a push, but we held our ground and eventually pushed back and controlled the momentum, pushing them into Moss Giant single area. This was another tough, long fight with MM, and it was our last fight because MM ended their trip after this run in.

091002162616.png

091002192942.png

091002193022.png

091002192854.png

spades183208.png

091003013228.png

091002163343.png

mcgmf6.png

Intense Day, MM. Good fights, definitely gave us a challenge. Respect.

See you Sat & Sun.

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

mcgmf6.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gradz on your wins. Good job.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Apoligies for the retards crashing, we ended our trip and they obviously cannot help themselves.

Good trip FOE, goodluck today and I hope we have a fight or two. :)

35i2n1u.png

Please remove Epidemic from your topic

Epidemic didn't crash your fight, some random members did, and what they do in their spare time doesn't concern the clan.

When it comes to crashing.. yes it is.

Gj foe and mm some great fights.

Stupid move by cy :rolleyes:

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Was a good one. I don't get what's up with P0ke N Die, should learn to respect other clans. Oh well, I don't mind having Cy paying my return sets against real clans like MM for the upcoming weeks.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Was a good one. I don't get what's up with P0ke N Die, should learn to respect other clans. Oh well, I don't mind having Cy paying my return sets against real clans like MM for the upcoming weeks.

im just waitin for cy and dp to merge, cause it seems they both cant do anythin on their own atm (mostly cy)

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

looked like a good friday for MM and Foe, good amounts of action

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Goodfight FOE, had fun fighting you guys.

Shame of crashers, also some of CY members we're saying things like "off mm" to make you believe we called them'. However, we absolutely did not call any clans to crash (and certainly won't).

I think the "Clans like this" comment directed at Epidemic was a bit retarded. It was 4-5 of our members who are going to be dealt with. Don't stereotype our whole clan because of a few idiots.

Nj.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I think the "Clans like this" comment directed at Epidemic was a bit retarded. It was 4-5 of our members who are going to be dealt with. Don't stereotype our whole clan because of a few idiots.

While i was still in EOP, Epidemic did this to my clan because of idiots like qxz who constantly flamed PW. You stereotyped my clan because of 9% of the clan was being retarded.. A simple few pm's could of sorted things out...

Oh well in the past and anyways on topic continuing on from what I said, Looks interesting FOE, wouldn't say fun, but ermm... yeah interesting.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

We did it to EoP because of the majority of their members and their attitudes towards Epidemic.

But that's a different story for another time :P

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

great job foe seems like mm gave some good fight and tsk tsk cy.

dont think there were many cy, in care teddys vid you see them spamming "11cy verses foe"in cwa, or summint dumb like that

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Nice job guys.

We will see MM saturday again and hoping for good fights as always.

Yah about CY, wouldnt want to be you for the next year. (GL in trips)

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org