Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemics Saturday [03/10]

Plode

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight at hills, E. That was about an hour and a half to 2 hours into our trip actually, not so early. I'd like to compliment your attack on the hut. We didn't expect you to all run right in and try to take it from us, the majority of us being in robes/binding definitely didn't help our cause.

Was definitely an epic fight with 80 people in that 5-by-5 house lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Zo did make a point there, they get pushed really easily

After hearing that vent thing, i feel kinda bad for Ir, I hope they succeed :(

Yeah, so I'll make it here.

First off, we did terrible vs Cp, not you guys, so don't act like you did anything special lol.

Secondly, we did ****, I let my clan know about it, like a coach would in a sport, and people saw what I was saying, and it won't happen again. So go ahead and laugh about it Epidemic, just like I laugh at us destroying you so hard every Sunday that you switch to the f2p server from now on. You can say "Oh we have more fun f2ping on Sunday, you had nothing to do with that." But then I'll say "You know why you have more fun f2ping on Sunday? Because we aren't there. ;)"

Real life pictures removed, Obvious bait.

Good to know who's sitting behind an Epidemic computer, and then just laugh.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Removed some baiting regarding Zo, And also removed some baiting from I-R, baiting Epidemic.

Do it from now on and you'll receive a lovely 10% warn level increase.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

lol Zo, you're a master at contradicting yourself. Keep on making some "lives" lists and, raging on vent and having one of your own member recording to show everyone what kind of moron you are.

Also, good job on posting two rl pictures lol. You must feel like attempting to bring someone else down using their picture will make people think better of you after you made yourself look like a retard with that vent recording. Truth is, it really doesn't. I really wonder why you never posted a rl pic, I can imagine what you're like based on you kid attitude and your vent rage.

Good day.

tbag.

That's pretty contradictory yourself, as you attempted to bring me down with this whole video, to make yourself look better and feel better about yourself. Good one Bob. You're free to imagine what I look like, however I'll remind you that Ivp and Plode haven't released one either, and we all know that one.

Nice moderation btw Ceejay, dozens of flame baits on this thread yet you care only to look at mine. Loving the bias here.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Are you being ******* serious? Your clan can't even P2P, that's how ******* **** you are. Every sunday we've ran into we've dominated you. Keep your ******* **** clan in line and we won't take the ****, comprende?

Pretty sure E have never beaten IR on sunday, or anything else is p2p, lol.

Keep you're rage to a minimum.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

I had a feeling Zo would post on our topic. You know, since he post on every other topic with the name "Epidemic" in it, i just knew he'd post something here.

I'm that good.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>