Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday - Our Side of the Story

Toxic SlaY

Why would we want respect from MM.

Varrock_tablet.png

andy-samberg-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-upRntu.jpg

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND YOU CANT TRUST THE SYSTEM.

You don't, I don't think MM wants to respect you for the most part but most think TLP is a joke and if you're fine with that it's fine. Just funny on your part seeing TLP is one of the "Best" P2P clans around. Maybe you should stick to clan wars.

Edit: Just don't cry when it happens to you.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't, I don't think MM wants to respect you for the most part but most think TLP is a joke and if you're fine with that it's fine. Just funny on your part seeing TLP is one of the "Best" P2P clans around. Maybe you should stick to clan wars.

You would like that wouldn't you. Also wtf m8s last weekend you didn't want a planned run in because you don't do that and you'd rather fight clans in wild hunting them etc etc yet you get a run in this weekend with FOE? wtf m8z?

uscared????!?!?#

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.
P.S. Su_Ic_I_De is a ****.
:)

You would like that wouldn't you. Also wtf m8s last weekend you didn't want a planned run in because you don't do that and you'd rather fight clans in wild hunting them etc etc yet you get a run in this weekend with FOE? wtf m8z?

uscared????!?!?#

Maybe cause all TLP did was crash and hide so we wanted to fight FOE instead.

WATTTT!?!? USCAREEDD tO COME OUT OF tEH worlD 99?!!?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Maybe cause all TLP did was crash and hide so we wanted to fight FOE instead.

WATTTT!?!? USCAREEDD tO COME OUT OF tEH worlD 99?!!?

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.

**** I knew it.

I was asked to remove my signature. Hopefully this new one doesn't insult any of the 12 year olds in EOP.

**** I knew it.

Ok, not gonna have a decent arguement with a half dumb wit from TLP. I know TLP have much more respectable members in it. Not gonna base TLP off of you. So goodnight and maybe next time TLP will stop crashing who knows.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Ok, not gonna have a decent arguement with a half dumb wit from TLP. I know TLP have much more respectable members in it. Not gonna base TLP off of you. So goodnight and maybe next time TLP will stop crashing who knows.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

You say that after saying this in the previous post "WATTTT!?!? USCAREEDD tO COME OUT OF tEH worlD 99?!!?" Q_Q

tlp have hit ***** after their leaderboards are all 08-09 join dates rofl

'06 actually brother.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

You say that after saying this in the previous post "WATTTT!?!? USCAREEDD tO COME OUT OF tEH worlD 99?!!?" Q_Q

'06 actually brother.

not anymore, that council retired passing it on the newfags of tlp ll i have a older join date then almost all of em

not anymore, that council retired passing it on the newfags of tlp ll i have a older join date then almost all of em

I am '06 brother.

Simple as this guys, on a trip where everything was a bit messy the story can look different from both sides, nothing in our topic is untrue and i think our video supports that well enough.

Agreed without tlp interfearance fights could of ended differently, but then on the other hand for a planned fight letting the other clan bank after they just took out a complete clan can have a huge effect too lol.

All i know is that **** happens, people die, people get kills, blah blah blah... see you all next weekend for more.

#TEAM-WALLI

Safe to say in the final fight:

FOE were south of GAP.

Hit TLP just below towards the piper.

MM came from south to hit TLP didnt get off FOE, (Granted Most of them couldnt see us as we were uphill:

65q3vq.png

MM + FOE tussle it out, with us pulling back into the gap for a decent regroup aswell as gettng MM in a barrage pile.

TLP Returners Hit MM from the South Forcing MM up North through gap, or dying causing MM to regroup at clanwars

091004220047.png

jkyahi.png

15g9r84.png

Gap + Dwarf Area is cleared

2ptp4jr.png

Went Inside Corp to hop out/Take a breather.

Went to BH Bank Through Crator, But was full of MM restocked etc.

Hopped out west inside BH

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

This fight ended by Foe pushing MM up BH stairs and taking the win. Nice try TLP. Good fight MM.

Just caught this part. I was watching MM's video, their CC shows them spamming off FOE and on TLP. Then it shows MM members saying that FOE was piling them anyways, so they ended up calling a regroup at BH.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Just caught this part. I was watching MM's video, their CC shows them spamming off FOE and on TLP. Then it shows MM members saying that FOE was piling them anyways, so they ended up calling a regroup at BH.

From my POV of that fight, accidents happened, FOE and MM were both attacking each other on accident. But then it seemed that FOE turned on MM and just started attacking us (not sure if true didn't watch FOE's side) so we decided to regroup at BH because if all of FOE was attacking us and all of MM was not attacking back we'd be ******. I don't know if FOE was told to attack us or it was just accidents that added up, either way good fights today.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

All I can say regarding one clan hitting the other whilst TLP was still there, is that every clan has it's share of numskulls who still keeps attacking the clan which leaders clearly says you shouldn't attack. That's why I heard on TS "MM members are still attacking us", aswell as I'm certain MM members heard on their TS "Foe members are still attacking us".

And I must say, TLP, sort your **** out, that's just disrespecting towards both MM and Foe.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Tlp Didn't intentionally crash a single fight.

We did inevitably crash the first one, in which Mm got butfucked (unluckily, entirely not there fault) cause they got caught in the middle between 2 Clans with 70+ people. But as i said, it wasn't intentional, we saw foe leave clw (after we cleared Fi's 20-30), then we followed them to Bh where a fight broke out. I Don't know why everyone is getting all serious and trying to savour some of there own pride by saying "omfg tlp crashed!!!".

Listen idiots, If you fight south of BH in a world where MM, Foe, Tlp AND Fi are all pking, don't expect to not see any 3rd party input.

As for the second fight;

Tlp had a scout on mm, saying they where in a dif world near Chaos Dwarves. We headed up there and prepared to hop, to go and fight them. We then immediately saw Foe north of us, as we prepared to hop. We attacked Foe, and where looking quite good with the outcome. As the fight started, our scout Said that mm had logged directly south of us. I, Seeing that we were about to get pincered from a logging mm, Decided to call a retreat South to Clw, which we executed perfectly, and savored 90% of our opts. MM then logged in, and fought Foe, and Tlp returned to the fight, pincering MM between Foe (North of Chaos @ GDZ AREAISH) and Tlp (South side Chaos, CLW side).

It was smart play, got us the most kills, and Avoided us getting cleared.

On another topic, stop boosting your ego's with "Tlp starting and endings". We had 60-65 the whole trip, and didn't come close to getting cleared once.

And I gotta say, i love that as soon as things looked bleak for Foe and Mm, they tried to organise an alliance.

GREAT STUFF #1's!