Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tlp's Side of the story.

Honey

Sup, not making a huge topic since I don't have 1-2 hours to upload and get pics off the nerds.

Anyway, i notice the controversy regarding this weeks p2p fights and decided that posting this would be another worthy view to see who took it out ;D. Was a gd fun weekend in the end, and I don't know where all the e-rage is coming from, but it appears that TLP has become a scapegoat for BOTH Foe AND Mm. I mean in the end, our third party input had to benefit one of either MM or Foe, and it seems reasonable that we just became an excuse, and the center of large amounts of Nerd-rage.

This was not our intention, nor a true indicator of what actually happened on Sunday.

Anyway, take a peak at the vid and decide for yourselves. @ 2:10 you'll notice we have roughly 50 people remaining before we decide to retreat, away from Foe (North), and the MM returning after being cleared by Foe/Tlp (Sandwhiched).

As for the first fight of Mm Vs Foe, We apologise for dat. Wasn't intentional at all, we followed Foe from Clw to south of BH where the fight was.

Ok, so you ran away. You didn't get cleared after all. Makes sense :P

Running away to a different fight, isn't being cleared.

We were about 30 seconds away from being sandwhiched from Mm And Foe. so we ran from Foe and fought the rest of MM south.

Forgive me, but MM going around saying they "cleared" us, irritates me a little bit. So me denying being "cleared" is probally because of that.

I'd rather fight 1 clan at a time thanks.

OK, I hope that this can clear some stuff up, We had scout on you both clans so we know when you hopped, we know where and what plans you had, so don't say you cleared us. We ran as you were going to sandwich us, I mean not our fault we had great scouts today and you both expected us to sit in world 99.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I like TLP and unaware of this situation but TLP seem a respectable clan so I doubt anything was intentional.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

shoulda just posted what you said in tlp member section m8

1609aau.jpg

Wat i posted here was pretty much identical to that.

-I had fun

-We crashed the first fight (unintentional)

-We didn't intend to crash any fights

-Mm/Foe scape-goated us (which they have funnily enough).

-MM/Foe have 300 replies on how they owned us (lil higher than the 12 i suggested :D)

Gd 1 though karl.

Wat i posted here was pretty much identical to that.

-I had fun

-We crashed the first fight (unintentional)

-We didn't intend to crash any fights

-Mm/Foe scape-goated us (which they have funnily enough).

-MM/Foe have 300 replies on how they owned us (lil higher than the 12 i suggested :D)

Gd 1 though karl.

pretty sure we was like 5 mins into fight with foe when u crashed?

gd 1 though sam.

I love how people use pictures of our members sections like they are hard asses, the best would be for them to fight us in a run-in and let there skills do the tlaking...

Uh Oh, did I go there..

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

pretty sure we was like 5 mins into fight with foe when u crashed?

gd 1 though sam.

If ur reffering to the 2nd fight @ Chaos Dwarves, Refer to Damiro's video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gU69rItj8g...re=channel_page

Shows us fighting Foe first, Hearing Mm is logging in behind us, we then ran away, and came back about 30-60 seconds later (When mm was in between Foe/Tlp, and not us ;))

Gd 1 though karl. Crashing, and counter-crashing are a lil different mate.

If ur reffering to the 2nd fight @ Chaos Dwarves, Refer to Damiro's video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gU69rItj8g...re=channel_page

Shows us fighting Foe first, Hearing Mm is logging in behind us, we then ran away, and came back about 30-60 seconds later (When mm was in between Foe/Tlp, and not us ;))

Gd 1 though karl. Crashing, and counter-crashing are a lil different mate.

nop near bh when we was fighting foe and tlp came along like lolwut

and coz reason nobody agrees to a run in with tlp is because second there is anything planned you all bank for mystic and other expensive **** you wouldnt usualy take pking?

and coz reason nobody agrees to a run in with tlp is because second there is anything planned you all bank for mystic and other expensive **** you wouldnt usualy take pking?

I already agreed to crashing that fight lol, no denying it.

It just wasn't intentional at all. We saw pures and we attacked, its not like we waited until u was weak den atkd yo!!!!

Since you have access to Tlp member boards, be sure to check out the event run-down with your 10 kill pictures mr Karl Of Mm.

Further moar, Does pics of our member chat rly excite you. We clearly care lots, and have lots of pizza shark brew combinations to share!!

Since when was Forum spies acceptable.

maybe since you asked me to join mm to spy on them but i decided i preferred mm to tlp ^^

Karl, you can't afford Mystic, 130k? I'm sorry, I pk with Mystic week in and out, even got a spare set..Quite a few wear mystic and ghost, full mystic, enchanted, sorry MM can't gear correctly, I mean **** its PIXELS, easy a **** to get back, if you blame your talent on your gear then you are really not that great, I mean we beat MM in 1 def gear wars...so is that our gear helping us? or our skill? I am gonna say Skill.

Gd1 though.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png