Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures declare on Final Ownage Elite

Gotcho

TLP vs FOE  

165 members have voted

1. 1. TLP vs FOE P2P RAW

• TLP
    • FOE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan wars + TLP = they win.

GL FOE.

Ha that made me laugh =] MM you know I love you <3

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I would love to see TLP take this, it'll either be close or a blow out for either clan. Can't wait to watch it :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

FOE. They beat FI outopted by a bit, TLP are a lot better than FI, but I believe FOE will out opt tlp despite the extra members and it's not as if FOE aren't good p2p, they've been #1 in it for months, perhaps a year for a reason.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

FOE. They beat FI outopted by a bit, TLP are a lot better than FI, but I believe FOE will out opt tlp despite the extra members and it's not as if FOE aren't good p2p, they've been #1 in it for months, perhaps a year for a reason.

2 things

That fight was a year ago, almost a completely different mL lol.

TLP isn't alot better than Fi before their slump, they were #2 P2P..and were the best contenders for TLP for #1 matched opts

OT: I'd have to say FOE, will out-pull + out-class TLP, they have a lot of new members

TLP has too many new members. Went from a ML of 85 to 145 before this fight. If they can teach these new members how to war like them then they have a shot, but I believe FOE will pull this one away from TLP and come out with a clean win.

Will be lots of fun to watch though, good luck to both clans.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

2 things

That fight was a year ago, almost a completely different mL lol.

TLP isn't alot better than Fi before their slump, they were #2 P2P..and were the best contenders for TLP for #1 matched opts

Your second point is subjective to personal oppinion, so I will allow you to have it although I disagree with you.

Your first point, you can learn from history, in any case FOE have either gotten better or stayed the same. The gap between them and other clans has remained constant so if FOE have actually got worst which I don't believe, so have the other clans, so the ML is not really what I make reference to, but FOE's ability in p2p.

I believe FOE will not be outpulled and if they can win outopted, they can win even opts or outoptings another clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

FOE's experience will win it for em imo. TLP has a lot of new members and they arn't like the TLP they used to be. And FOE is more active. Should be entertaining. As an MM member I want TLP to win, but I doubt it'll happen. It's nice to see some full-outs.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

I have no idea how TLP have been doing in P2P lately, but we, Foe, have been competing on a P2P level next to main clans. We have even beaten main clans, fought HF and VH, both tanker clans. Sometimes taken the win, sometimes not. Our members are encouraged to PK 24/7, solo or in groups. This is up to 99% P2P.

You can't really compare MM/Fi/TLP next to eachother in P2P, really. Look at the PCT P2P fights. Only thing that confuses me a bit is that TLP didn't accept the war in P2P. Our members were looking forward to and expecting the biggest battle in a while when it was told we'd face them. So yeah...

I have no doubt in the clan I'm in. All I can hope for is that leaders accept and start prepping us.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Wow, this should be interesting. I'm definitely grabbing some popcorn and watching this 1. ATM TLP has a memberlist advantage but you never know. GL to both clans, but for some reason I got my money on TLP for this 1.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Our clan will achieve victory, I believe it so =)

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Honestly don't think TLP stand a chance at winning, but hell yes I'm going to vote for them, tired of FOE & MM dominating P2P.

Goodluck guys.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Your second point is subjective to personal oppinion, so I will allow you to have it although I disagree with you.

Your first point, you can learn from history, in any case FOE have either gotten better or stayed the same. The gap between them and other clans has remained constant so if FOE have actually got worst which I don't believe, so have the other clans, so the ML is not really what I make reference to, but FOE's ability in p2p.

I believe FOE will not be outpulled and if they can win outopted, they can win even opts or outoptings another clan.

my second point isn't really an opinion. I don't recall too many preps FOE has had, but Fi was the main one giving matched opts fights to TLP and Fi usually beat FOE in preps/matched opts in p2p