Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

They asked for it

Junior

IR vs DV P2P Fullout Clanwars  

108 members have voted

1. 1. IR vs DV P2P Fullout Clanwars

• IR
    • DV

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want dv to win, but i see ir pulling more and they are better in p2p imo

who made ur sig? we have kinda the same 1 in dv lol

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Hmm even tho I'm Dv I still think IR will probally pull 10 or so more then us, will be a fun fight tho hope there will be no flaming

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I love how Dv has blamed us for mass recruiting, when we declared with 91 members on our ml and currently have 89. Also Dv has 78 on their ml yesterday and now have 84....but what do i know?

i swear everytime u reply its sumthing so ******* stupid seeing u reply gets me so anoyyed can u just stfu and stop being scare of the details of the war. ur acting like ur going to win anyways ur dumb as brings msb's and leather tops to wars.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

i swear everytime u reply its sumthing so ******* stupid seeing u reply gets me so anoyyed can u just stfu and stop being scare of the details of the war. ur acting like ur going to win anyways ur dumb as brings msb's and leather tops to wars.

Well ill be in full zuriels so look for me =)

UJUI2.png

All Devastation members stop being immature and replying to Titans posts, any further responds to Titans post will result in strikes.

I hope this will be a close fight and not a blow out, both member list are almost the same so it will really get down to the individual members player killing and tanking skills.

Best of luck IR, thanks for the challenge.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I love how Dv has blamed us for mass recruiting, when we declared with 91 members on our ml and currently have 89. Also Dv has 78 on their ml yesterday and now have 84....but what do i know?

You made the rules not to cap the ML so dont ***** about it now

You made the rules not to cap the ML so dont ***** about it now

He's not bitching about it, he's showing how they complained about us recruiting, yet they're recruited far more than us.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

He's not bitching about it, he's showing how they complained about us recruiting, yet they're recruited far more than us.

Dont create rules you cant play by.

Do you expect Dv to sit there and make you recruit your ass off so you can pull a win? whos idea was it to no cap Ml's?

Do you expect Dv to sit there and make you recruit your ass off so you can pull a win? whos idea was it to no cap Ml's?

You seem to not understand, reasoning with you is useless.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Well ill be in full zuriels so look for me =)

he might see half of dv will be hard to spot you, 1m doesnt break the bank i hope, little more loot for me to kill :) tell rest of ir to risk 1m =] ill be rich at the end

ignore them asher lol they have no idea about things

Gl ir hope its gonna be a close fight, luckily mm and C are acing for us, much appreciated

might be the only week i wont see 4ppl3, gl ir

i vote for Dv

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

ir tbh

TH IS MY ONE