Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

They asked for it

Junior

IR vs DV P2P Fullout Clanwars  

108 members have voted

1. 1. IR vs DV P2P Fullout Clanwars

• IR
    • DV

Hey ownage 2 questions, 1. If you had 91 on the ml would you accept a 90- ml cap? and second off If you have a full out are you not going to try harder to recruit? Sorry if Dv blows at recruiting....

Also Dont decline a f2p and then claim oh we will own you in p2p, yet then ***** about the rules.

Hey btw keep mass recruiting we'll call the war off lmao even Josh said he will yes you can call us pussys

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, my members are going to recruit as they do every other day. 2 weeks ago we had a ml of 114, we swept some down to 91 would make sense for that number to increase a good bit. Now yeh if we got a ml like Cp by sunday then go ahead and call it off but dont get mad if its around 100. Also i already think you are pussys for declining the F2p one and trying to make it 90- ml.

UJUI2.png

DV unless Zo gives his power of the 5 ragers voice :) give him the maximus talk or that spartan talk

if u read this idk whut the **** im talkin bout

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

In all honesty, my members are going to recruit as they do every other day. 2 weeks ago we had a ml of 114, we swept some down to 91 would make sense for that number to increase a good bit. Now yeh if we got a ml like Cp by sunday then go ahead and call it off but dont get mad if its around 100. Also i already think you are pussys for declining the F2p one and trying to make it 90- ml.

How are we ******* because we are focusing on p2p? Were not going to change our game plan and do a f2p war, we'll back to gain our revenge in f2p, and we pull as much as u to a f2p trip no sign ups lmfao, so we'll be back, don't worry, but im scared zo raging made me scared irl:(

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I think Dv will have this one. Most IR P2P recaps I have read have all occured in clan wars, with them in expensive gear + large amounts of summoning/etc. I think fighting in the wilderness will even the odds a bit, and attacking will likely help Dv as well.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Gl to both clans.

I have my bets on IR.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hey ownage 2 questions, 1. If you had 91 on the ml would you accept a 90- ml cap? and second off If you have a full out are you not going to try harder to recruit? Sorry if Dv blows at recruiting....

Also Dont decline a f2p and then claim oh we will own you in p2p, yet then ***** about the rules.

Why recruit for full out, may aswell call it a mass recruiting week, a full out is to see strength of both clans, not how good u can recruit that week

Were ******* ok, why did u decline our f2p declaration about a year ago, u know nothing about the past so dont talk **** about what u dont no, silly kid on the block, if it goes to 100 then lol, we'll see

@asher we was planning on carnage or mm or maybe both lol, idk might not need it yet we'll see what happens

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

titan u funny bro, i just dont see the point in not accepting a 90 ml cap when both clans ml has been around the 90 mark for months, seems like an old ir trick if u ask me, gl though

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp