Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Full out P2P War] Devastation Vs Intense Redemption

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i could imagine ZO in vent at that time, as much crap as IR talked and how confident they where to getting stomped on in 3 minutes and getting outpulled by a fair bit. good job DV you deserve it. DV #1 med p2p clan...... better yet, #4 overall p2p goodjob.

Seen to many attempts at this same pointless attempt at making up for a loss.

A rematch will take place soon, in which Dv will defend and I will send a scout to make sure each and every single one of them are on their memberlist, to ensure this won't happen again. :biggrin:

Cheers guis!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Deleted post edited out

Fact states that they are not.We are back to back with wins.The proof is on Clan leaders section.We were cocky yes i admit that and we learned our lesson.Thats why we will never again say we can beat someone until we have done so.Dv did cheat its the fact and means they haven't completely shown us they are the better clan.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Alright I'll keep this as flame free as I can for now. I'm making valid points:

Positives:

-I love p2p wars and this was reasonably fun even though we lost. We prepped well and almost everyone put in a lot of effort. I felt we were organised during the fight and people were really willing to risk more than usual due to the importance of the event.

-Your initial charge was good, and it did give you a good start.

Other:

-Get your numbers right- We had 67. Not 75. You also have a fall in picture here before the war showing 90 ops. I'm sure this included a few random followers, but it certainly didn't include 10. I don't like how you are trying to imply you won with a difference of 5 people when in fact it was more like 15. We were quite happy to admit after beating Fi a couple of weeks ago that we had significantly more ops. Why are you bigging yourself up by playing with the numbers?

If you had accepted in clan wars there would be absolutely no argument on this point. I will say now that I think PvP is a stupid place to have a 'proper' and 'official' fight. Clan wars was designed to host big events like this, and I feel it makes more sense to make use of it. Fighting in PvP also encourages clans to win at any cost in order to save their pixels, because they think they will get away with it- as below.

-There is evidence of more than 10 players (probably 15 even) present on your side who have neither apped for DV, nor were they on the memberlist. Clearly you were rather desperate not to lose some precious pixels so you employed the help of a large number of randoms- including players from other clans.

I mean come on- you've even admitted it in this topic and told us to ignore it? I personally think it's a very valid point of discussion...

The sad thing is, even without these players you would have pulled the same number as us. As a clan you have higher average stats and it would seem that with a war with virtually matched ops you would have the advantage anyway. You didn't really need to cheat in order to win, and this has really dampened the whole outcome IMO. In no way am I insinuating that IR would have won had DV not brought along its friends, but I can't help feeling that by knowingly breaking the rules you have tainted your own victory.

i had a scout saying you had 82 lmao, but yeah you got all this evidence of how we cheat yet u havnt got 1 starting opts pic, weird...

we had 90 opts in that picture, 10 was followers/randomers...yes 10 and there was about 5 ppl walking around scouting/watching including an ir scout who took a pic of our fall in and said we had alot of ppl with us not on our ml, yes as i said about 10 watchers including these ax leaders

whats wrong with pvp we didnt get crashed...

Yes I could have guaranteed a win had Dv not cheated, had Kide not given free membership pins to anyone in DV that was f2p just for the war, and had Kide not held a recruitment contest for the war in which the winner would receive a fire cape, which was successful. Anyway let's get to the facts:

Dv pulls 80, they had an 88 memberlist at the time. The chances of being it all Dv members? None. Don't let your bias blind you of what is obvious, especially you stupid Epidemic members coming on here to ejaculate over Dv winning a meaningless war.

A rematch will take place soon, in which Dv will defend and I will send a scout to make sure each and every single one of them are on their memberlist, to ensure this won't happen again. :biggrin:

Cheers guis!

he actually gave me a p2p pin, imo hes the best leader ive seen for what he does, im betting u wasnt as kind as to give all ur f2p members pins now was you?

Yes from day 1 your irc was spammed ''recruit recruit recruit'' once again i bet you didnt give people rewards for recruiting, 2-0 so far to kide, pretty good leader u are zoe

Yea DV+Ax are

u have leader rank so why dont u see 2 ax leaders posting on it laughing that u thought they was fighting with us? they was watching

OMFG THE DWARF WASNT ON UR ML

Fact states that they are not.We are back to back with wins.The proof is on Clan leaders section.We were cocky yes i admit that and we learned our lesson.Thats why we will never again say we can beat someone until we have done so.Dv did cheat its the fact and means they haven't completely shown us they are the better clan.

facts say dv are the better p2p clan, more experienced, more full out wars with higher ranked clans than ir have even seen pulled more than ir has ever pulled 2x in p2p, is well known for p2p skill, better averages and a much better leadership IMO

you went into this head over heels

oh and btw for those that keep saying 90/88 then LOL, we had 92 ml for the war and 7 fa's we also pulled 80 so thats roughly 81%, also we had all but 4 people sign up, thats why our ml went back to 88, unlike ir dv boot inactives

once again Goodfight it was fun and i enjoyed it personally but the agro after isnt worth it lol

ive basically had my say sorry for the long ass spamm post

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

The evidence you provided is that Dv had some members not the Ml (due to the name changing update)

You had members not on your ML (due to the name changing update) and Dv has given proof in the clan leader section.

You say Dv had Ax with then even though ax where watching.

You also say Dv had 92 at the war out of a 88 Ml, use common sense and apply it to the situation. Every Bh war has watchers it happens nothing you can do to change it.

I dont get why you guys cant just say Gj Gf and move on!

Lol zo take a breather. Runescape, chill out you lost a war and if it dosnt mean anything stop fighting your cause. belive in what you belive but you wont change there views of who won so stop wasting ur time

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

LOL @ these epidemic faggots coming, zo, I couldnt put it better myself, you guys are worse than rafa str killer0o, you seem to take pride in posting on our war topics, since when did people bring "watchers with red hats and the DVteam capes" OFC since you read this topic your so ******* ignorant thinking were trying to make up exuses, I know myself from a year ago my friend in DV asked me to come to a pcl with him. I didnt know any better at the time so i came. DV is not the honourable clan you think they are. For you people in carnage, epidemic and mm ect Dont think were just trying to make **** up. They cheated knowing that you morons would be predictable enough to take their side, mainly because we rape them in every p2p run-in and prep.

Id also like to add they called all the shots in this war, we said f2p, they said p2p....ok we said clw they said pvp(obvious reason for that) then we chose the spot and they insited not, next time we wont let them do this...the fact is their cheating bastards to put it bluntly.. also they suck

gj u gave us a fight now stop flaming and move on u lost a war.. get over it?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I'm interested to see if any evidence comes forwards proving Dv cheated, although I'm having a hard time believing it.

Until then, well done Dv and excellent pull :)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Grats Dv. We lost and I'm glad it was to a clan that has impressed me as much as Dv. Nice pull also. Much respect.

Thanks, a respectful ir leader right here, good fight man, despite being out opped, you guys killed 20-30 really impressive ir.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Couldn't read what he was trying to say with all the spelling/grammatical errors.

Sorry zoe i dont sit here correcting my spelling which i have no care for because i dont work as someone who spells correctly idk what u do for a living but im sure as hell it aint as good as what i do :)

LOL @ these epidemic faggots coming, zo, I couldnt put it better myself, you guys are worse than rafa str killer0o, you seem to take pride in posting on our war topics, since when did people bring "watchers with red hats and the DVteam capes" OFC since you read this topic your so ******* ignorant thinking were trying to make up exuses, I know myself from a year ago my friend in DV asked me to come to a pcl with him. I didnt know any better at the time so i came. DV is not the honourable clan you think they are. For you people in carnage, epidemic and mm ect Dont think were just trying to make **** up. They cheated knowing that you morons would be predictable enough to take their side, mainly because we rape them in every p2p run-in and prep.

Id also like to add they called all the shots in this war, we said f2p, they said p2p....ok we said clw they said pvp(obvious reason for that) then we chose the spot and they insited not, next time we wont let them do this...the fact is their cheating bastards to put it bluntly.. also they suck

watchers didnt have red hats, if they did then sorry but they didnt have anything else on, as for ''lolz at carnage mm Epidemic for believing them'' there is nothing to believe, if you really think we took 92 ppl which we had falled in on us then lol at you.

we didnt want f2p war as we said, we didnt force u to declare p2p, why clw when there is a good pvp world...you wanted us to attack you from inside a gap lol, ur options was, member gate the gap east of gdz gap and inside the maze lol

as for the ''we beat them in every prep/run in'' you havnt beat us past 3 weeks, we also havnt had a prep for over a month so yea indeed u own

Grats Dv. We lost and I'm glad it was to a clan that has impressed me as much as Dv. Nice pull also. Much respect.

Much respect

I'm interested to see if any evidence comes forwards proving Dv cheated, although I'm having a hard time believing it.

Until then, well done Dv and excellent pull :)

they posted pics of people with name change and our dd with all random watchers and scouts on us

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

First of all, I'd like to say thanks to Carnage, MM and FOE for ACing our first war in wilderness. Mayhem Makers covered the north part, Final Ownage Elite covered the south part and Carnage covered the west & Bounty hunter part.

:thumbsup:

O, and congrats on the win Devastation.

respect man.. gf was fun you guys did good.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Sup .fire

Gradz Dv and good try Ir. I enjoy these topics because they bring this little rivalry deeper. Their also interesting because it brings out who the idiots are and such.

Anyways good job.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

It would be nice if a moderator cleaned this topic, if it was a regular pk trip I wouldn't care about all this pointless posts. But truth is that this war was important for Dv, there for show some respect and stay on topic.

Currently I'm able to spot bad winners and bad losers on this topic, find something better to spend your time on.

Chatting **** on a runescape fan site won't help you in any ways at all, if you're a brainless kid that's browsing this thread to chat **** you should grow a brain cell. This only gets your clan hated and disliked by a lot of clans, you should think twice before you chose to present your clan as bunch of idiots. This post is not personally directed to anyone.

I spoke with Dest and I'll correct the numbers later today once I get the correct numbers from both side, you don't need to spam post ''we had 67 one time is enough.

If you have any questions or want things changed on the original topic, feel free to contact me (/msg [Dv]Pur3_kide).

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Dv, you stomped them, why not just accept clan wars to get rid of all this drama and stomp them there, then IR will have nothing to ***** about.

we're waiting for them to declare again :)