Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Pure Clan Of ALL Time List

Zell

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is newfaq.

All time:

1. MM

2. FOE

(3. FL)

3. FI

4. EOP

im not a newfag, but thx for trying to point it out (i wasnt talking about the fi vs mm war in february 2009 if thats why u called me that)

It's not comparing the clans head to head, it's comparing how dominant each clan was in its time.

Dominance at it's time?

F2P:

Fi

Foe

EOP

MM

P2P:

MM

Foe

TLP

(I never paid much attention to P2P)

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

If its strength as in clan vs clan at peaks, you would be stupid to argue against

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) FI

4.) EOP

5.) E

6.) CP

7.) TH

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

F2P:

1. Fi

2. mm/foe

3. foe/mm

4. Cp

5. Eop

I usually don't make lists like these but for sure i can say that this list is just based on consistency in where each clan has been at 1 point another, and this is not a "peak vs peak" list, more of a long term list of who's been there and who's done it before

The whole peak vs peak thing has its problems too, no1 really knows, it's all couldve, would've, shouldve things

Honestly, for those guys putting E, Th, Aao, fl, etc. up there, that's just kinda messed

The 5 clans I've listed, besides Eop, have never closed, died, and have been up there in F2p doing their thing for as long as people remember about pure clans

I honestly don't think u can measure 1 clan's single "successful" year vs 4 years of just being pretty damn good and all even being #1 arguably at some point in time, these clans are all hitting 4+ years and that's pretty much my base argument

F2P:

1. Fi

2. mm/foe

3. foe/mm

4. Cp

5. Eop

I'd switch CP and EOP around, the only time I can think of CP being near to number one was when Bh came out initially, but then we moved to clan wars and I don't think CP were #1 then.. Well that's just my opinion anyway.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

If its strength as in clan vs clan at peaks, you would be stupid to argue against

1.) MM

2.) FOE

3.) FI

4.) EOP

5.) E

6.) CP

7.) TH

If your talking about F2P over a sustained period of time ("ever") then

1.) FI

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) CP

5.) TLP

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

If your talking about F2P over a sustained period of time ("ever") then

1.) FI

2.) MM

3.) FOE

4.) CP

5.) TLP

it's who were the most dominant of their time, for ex. if foe were #1 in p2p and were very dominant with no other clan coming close then they would be at the top of a p2p list

F2P

Fi

EOP

FOE/MM

CP/E

P2P

FOE/MM

TLP

Fi

Lol Eop died Cp never died. Therefore making CP the better clan.

1.FI

2.Mm

3.Foe

4.CP

5.EOP

We made Th close, We made aao close. So theres no way their better than Cp ever was.

CP used to kill FI then Kill Foe without banking in F2p BH.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

the biggest contribution FL did was in tagging/pjing (6 v 1) and still gettin owned

I don't see how that contributes to a clan's history when it happened once pre-trip in edge. Anyways, I believe it was 4.

FL, at its peak in that time, was the best pure warring clan, not always so well on trips. Too bad, Dev never declared on FI during their peak, and instead all of their potential was wasted on Ravage in a massacre. If you compare them to clans today, they're quite horrible. Now clans pull the same numbers FL did with levels and organization, yet no one has got the ML FL had.

I don't see how that contributes to a clan's history when it happened once pre-trip in edge. Anyways, I believe it was 4.

FL, at its peak in that time, was the best pure warring clan, not always so well on trips. Too bad, Dev never declared on FI during their peak, and instead all of their potential was wasted on Ravage in a massacre. If you compare them to clans today, they're quite horrible. Now clans pull the same numbers FL did with levels and organization, yet no one has got the ML FL had.

The fact that Dev had to attack peeps wearing FL uniform + helped out FL during many trips but werent on memberlist speaks lengths for the clan itself... The pjing/tagging incident was the cherry on top

Untitled23232-3.jpg

how are people putting mm #1 f2p when this summer is the first time theyve been #1 in f2p except back when they beat fi in a war, they were #1 for like 2 weeks then lol

because the title says peak vs peak

Mm pulled near on 120 people to a war with levels organisation and experience, i believe no other clan would have beat them at their peak, maybe foe idk woulda been close. also they dominated the pure world for about 1-2 years before clans became popular

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

because the title says peak vs peak

Mm pulled near on 120 people to a war with levels organisation and experience, i believe no other clan would have beat them at their peak, maybe foe idk woulda been close. also they dominated the pure world for about 1-2 years before clans became popular

And they use to have a 240+ man Ml a few years ago.