Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Clans?

Tyler

Because RuneScape is **** and people are realizing it quicker than before.

Couldn't have put it better myself Scott :laugh: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anxiety was practically 3 clans merged together :P

better then nothing.. I dont understand why do clans like CR and VD stay alive if they have no chance, they should merge or come up with something so they could pull at least 30 ppl compete with clans like VO

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

better then nothing.. I dont understand why do clans like CR and VD stay alive if they have no chance.

Maybe because we enjoy being together and having fun :biggrin: ? A clan isn't always about beating other clans. It's also about being together and having fun. We have fun and that's all what matters for me and VD. I bet CR think the same.

Ofcourse it's fun beating other clans... But VD already beats other clans so we're fine lol.

heartline8.gif

It's down to one simple thing, the staff of new clans are so bad. If you notice, it's always the same idiots in various combinations trying to suceed, who think its a good idea for a week then get bored and move on to yet another clan with different people, rinse, repeat.

Over and over again.

This is actually so true that I laughed.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Maybe because we enjoy being together and having fun :biggrin: ? A clan isn't always about beating other clans. It's also about being together and having fun. We have fun and that's all what matters for me and VD. I bet CR think the same.

Ofcourse it's fun beating other clans... But VD already beats other clans so we're fine lol.

that was stupid

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

oh god, hand me the bucket quick... I'm feeling sick.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

All about stabling a core and an experienced leaderboard, with that you could work wonders. Of course a lot of effort has to come in when making a clan, experienced leaders would obviously know this.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

One thing each and everyone of us will experience is that we grow up, and face new challenges. Along with the challenges, comes responsibility, and with that responsibility, we all have to take an extra hour or so to work with. Back in the day, I could easily sit and play Runescape from when I got home from school until I went to sleep. Now, it doesn't appeal to me as it did anymore, all thanks to growing up and realizing that there are more important things than to sit down and play.

I would say that many of the people who sits in a leaderboard of a clan is in the final years of their teenage. This being anything from 15-19. These people will sooner or later quit school and move on to unis, the army service, working, you name it. That's why I always hear and see major public persons stepping down or quitting at the summer times. And that's what I think we all will face one day.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton