Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Clans?

Tyler

Why do new clans close? How come you'll see a new clan, and it'll close in a couple weeks/months?

My honest opinion on this is one of the following.

The staff has no idea what they're doing.

OR

People are afraid to take chances when it comes to joining clans, which is quite lame in my option.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pures always go for the stronger clan, which is retarded if you ask me. That's why there's always been a gap between top clans and the rest. And that's also why the lower/newer clans are extremely hard to start.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

What Bob said pretty much. Newfags want to be the best of the best, so they do so by joining the Top 5 clans they know of, and think of themselves as leet. Leaving the low level clans with high potential in the dust.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

New clans often close because of poor leadership/staff or they just don't have the patience for a slow increase which often reverts to just joining the stronger clans(What Bob Said). It takes a big role to step up and form a clan, but even a greater role to maintain a clan.

Lol @ at the kids who don't take these discussions serious anymore.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

To be able to get your number up most new clans seem to have low requirements, the founders are usually quite high level'd thus meaning that the combat gap is quite big.

Now you could have higher requirements but why go to a new clan when you can go to foe/fi/mm/e/dv/tlp.

I was going to go into great detail but I'm tired and bored so basicly two examples of clans forming and doing well are EOP and Epidemic. Both started with low req's and got members and trained up. I know little of Epidemic, but EOP, started off with like 60+ req's i think then gradually as russ (old pk3r) trained the rest of the clan did untill there was a loyal base to build on.. I'm wording this quite badly but also what bob said.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

No matter what, most members go towards numbers

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

To be able to get your number up most new clans seem to have low requirements, the founders are usually quite high level'd thus meaning that the combat gap is quite big.

Now you could have higher requirements but why go to a new clan when you can go to foe/fi/mm/e/dv/tlp.

I was going to go into great detail but I'm tired and bored so basicly two examples of clans forming and doing well are EOP and Epidemic. Both started with low req's and got members and trained up. I know little of Epidemic, but EOP, started off with like 60+ req's i think then gradually as russ (old pk3r) trained the rest of the clan did untill there was a loyal base to build on.. I'm wording this quite badly but also what bob said.

Malice started with 30+ reqs :P

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Malice started with 30+ reqs :P

Pure Community was just waking up by the time TP/E, TH, FI, and others started popping up. 30+ REQ was like the highest at that time I think. But malice isn't that old i believe. So maybe you worked your way up? Good Job. I think. IDK

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Pure Community was just waking up by the time TP/E, TH, FI, and others started popping up. 30+ REQ was like the highest at that time I think. But malice isn't that old i believe. So maybe you worked your way up? Good Job. I think. IDK

Malice is as old as the name "Epidemic", except E started up with same leadership and core member as TP so yeah... "Kinda as old".

Malice is pro tho.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

The staff has no idea what they're doing.

this is the reason I think most new clans close, but then again you have clans like Chivalry who closed shortly after peaking with staff who did know how to run a clan.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Why do new clans close? How come you'll see a new clan, and it'll close in a couple weeks/months?

People are afraid to take chances when it comes to joining clans, which is quite lame in my option.

I agree with this one, people are afraid of joining new clans because it might be bound for fail.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

i agree with Omni. Havoc wuz the only clan that opend and took the 5-8 rank i belive? which i think is amazing. but no other clan that I know of did that. id be suprised if another clan did that. probably if a major clan closed like Foe or MM and a ranked made a clan then probably ppl would join and take back MM's rank

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

i agree with Omni. Havoc wuz the only clan that opend and took the 5-8 rank i belive? which i think is amazing. but no other clan that I know of did that. id be suprised if another clan did that. probably if a major clan closed like Foe or MM and a ranked made a clan then probably ppl would join and take back MM's rank

E re-opened 1 year ago as lvl 50s and 60s pushing for #10 rank fighting with DY and SD and trying to peak for a 50 person pull...

We went from that and in 4 months hit top 5 F2p, beating clans like TLP, Dv, EoP in clusters.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

E re-opened 1 year ago as lvl 50s and 60s pushing for #10 rank fighting with DY and SD and trying to peak for a 50 person pull...

We went from that and in 4 months hit top 5 F2p, beating clans like TLP, Dv, EoP in clusters.

I think he's talking in terms of a few months ago.

Ascendency started out at around level 30s PKing around hills etc.. I had quite a fun time there, they rose up, but there really hasn't been news from them because of this most recent slump.

I wish FI would start competing how they used to, I just don't hear much from them anymore :(

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I really don't know how you can compare the two.

Any successful 'new' clans, that will emerge now and in the future, are always going consist of a member base comprised of ex-clan members. You can't expect someone who's just made their first ever pure and opened a pure clan for the 'fun' of it to be successful - They may have had experience in a main clan but that's completely different, not to mention it would be wiser for anyone to join a clan and learn how a pure clan functions before creating their own.

I'm choosing not to name names as I'd rather it not be taken as any kind of flame or flame bait.

If, by the definition of 'new clan' is a clan that has recently formed under a new name then any clan can break the top 10 and be considered 'new' by simply changing their clan name, an example of this would be when two clans merge to create one and change their clans name to suit.

Omni is my one. My only.

I really don't know how you can compare the two.

Any successful 'new' clans, that will emerge now and in the future, are always going consist of a member base comprised of ex-clan members. You can't expect someone who's just made their first ever pure and opened a pure clan for the 'fun' of it to be successful - They may have had experience in a main clan but that's completely different, not to mention it would be wiser for anyone to join a clan and learn how a pure clan functions before creating their own.

I'm choosing not to name names as I'd rather it not be taken as any kind of flame or flame bait.

If, by the definition of 'new clan' is a clan that has recently formed under a new name then any clan can break the top 10 and be considered 'new' by simply changing their clan name, an example of this would be when two clans merge to create one and change their clans name to suit.

I'm saying new clan as in.. not a clan that basically formed under a new name. Such as when TD closed Sanctity was formed (I think?). Then Malice split from them. At least this is how I think all that went.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

this is the reason I think most new clans close, but then again you have clans like Chivalry who closed shortly after peaking with staff who did know how to run a clan.

Read it wrong :O

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice