Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Riot Gunn3r Looking!

Rain

091014160644.png

Original Name: Riot Gunn3r

Nicked: If Rioting

Past Clans:

Trilogy (Elite Member)

Violence Incorporated (Co-Founder)(Mod+)

Divinity (Founder)

Infection (Leader)

Chivalry (Leader)

Not interested in some copy and paste balogna, if you're interested in me, then take the time to show it.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, glad to see you read his post.

Well Riot, i'm gonna suggest for you to join DP.

First of all, by the looks of it you seem very experienced with previous clans and you could have a good time here with all the members and wonderful community.

We have official F2P and P2P trips every weekend and fun events during the weekday. Also not to mention our several mini's during the day :)

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

PM me on IRC if you'd like more information.

My nick is either [DP]Sean or Sean`AFK

I hope to see your application soon!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Best of luck mr Rain, I'll follow my god wherever he goes

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

with those stats. you should join Intense Redemption, why?

Weekly Unofficial Events(Mini's/Pk Trips)

Weekend Trips(F2p + P2p)

Eco-Friendly Clan.

Great Organization.

and B0wz said you should, because he is in it. :D

49506229.png

#Calamity

#DPures (83+ Reqs)

#Malice

#Clan-CP

#Epidemic

#Anxiety

#Ascendency

#IRClan

The choice is yours - take your pick. I simply know which clan I would choose out of those.

My decision is not yours; my opinion is not yours.

I suggest just checking each of them out - Their IRC / Website / Forums / Community and see which one you find yourself most comfortable in.

Omni is my one. My only.

#Calamity

#DPures (83+ Reqs)

#Malice

#Clan-CP

#Epidemic

#Anxiety

#Ascendency

#IRClan

The choice is yours - take your pick. I simply know which clan I would choose out of those.

My decision is not yours; my opinion is not yours.

I suggest just checking each of them out - Their IRC / Website / Forums / Community and see which one you find yourself most comfortable in.

What I would've said, except I would have subbed a few clans on that list. :P Good luck choosing Rain, if you have any question about Epidemic don't hesitate to PM me. Hopefully you find the right clan for you.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Hello again Mr. Rain. I'd appreciate it if you looked into Veneratio if you want a great community and would like to be an individual, not a statistics. Please stop by #veneratio at any rate because I would like to catch up with you. I haven't talked to you since before summer began. :D Thanks

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Im pretty sure all those clans you have been in and led loved F2P.

So my choice for you would to join Epidemic.

Reason being is because, we pull 70+ to weekends trips constistantly. Trust me if you want action on Saturdays, Epidemic will bring it to you. We compete with top clans and other clans such as Intense Redemption, Malice, The Last Pures, and especially Corrupt Pures. Our current requirements are: 80+ Strength or 80+ Range or 82+ Mage or Dual 75+ Stat. You need 20- Defense, 68+ Hitpoints, and 65+ Combat. We have included weekday trips not to long ago but will most likely be on Wednesdays. We have daily mini wars and the people are nice. Epidemic's community is great and we will not stop to reach the top.

Hopefully you will come join us and if you want to hang out around us and get to know some people better join #Epidemic, don't be afraid to ask questions or socialize. Good luck finding a clan :).

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

Take a walk on the wild side and join Malice B). We have some of the best forums and people in the media area, not to mention our strong organisation and decent stats (most being 1 defence like you as well).

Join Malice today Rain!

Because I was told

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Malice is the perfect clan for you. Malice members are mature and there are hardly any form of elitism in Malice. Also, as many Malice's community comes from different timezones, our IRC chatroom is always active ;D.

We even dedicate our time and (money) to creating a kickass site, and the site is run by a person who knows what he is doing. We have weekly events(PK trips, intra-clan tournament, etc) and have daily regular mini wars to prove our worth.

Come join us in our IRC channel #malice, and we can show you how to make an application :D.

Our requirements are 80+ range/str, 85 magic(with DT), 60+ hp, and 20- defence.