Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anyone want to lead a clan with me?

Mick

Hey Pure Warfare it's Mikey here. :D

I was wondering if anyone on Pure Warfare and RS would like to make a pure clan with me?

My rs name is "Ded By Arch" probably will be changed soon.. :D

I am 69 combat :pinch:, and would like to start up a low level clan, basic and f2p based.

Most likely a clan for 45+. :pinch: Please PM me or reply to this topic if you would like to start a clan with me.

Thanks,

****/Mikey.

Mikey loves Thierry Henry
thierryhenry.jpg

Since I love FCB I'll give you the best advice for clan creation.

Make it with somebody you know, somebody you trust, somebody ou can rely on. Not a random forum user on a pure forum

;) peace

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Best thing for you to do, is to open up a clan with 10 great friends, willing to follow your dearest command. Then lay-out your plans and recruit off of runescape and try to stick to your own following.

Best thing for you to do, is to open up a clan with 10 great friends, willing to follow your dearest command. Then lay-out your plans and recruit off of runescape and try to stick to your own following.

Yes sir! Just need some help first.. Need someone good at leading to get it going.. :D

thierryhenry.jpg

Honestly, start it with an E-friend or even better a real life one! All great clans have started with friendships trust me. The dreaded (now Malice i guess) started with 2 cousins and other aussie pkers. From 10 friends they recruited me and what is malice today.

jja4k0.png

And what is malice today?

Good as clan.. :D

Um well I will need to get to know the people who want to so yeah..

Alex. (VD Alex) Might be doing with me, just need to know a bit about each other.. :D

Anyone want in?

Can't do this clan by my self.. And most of friends all ready in clans.. I think i'm starting with I Rush Newbz.. Not sure yet.. :(

So yeah anyone is welcome to lead this clan with me and Alex if he joins.. :o - Hope he does.. :D <3

Need a name :(

thierryhenry.jpg

Honestly, start it with an E-friend or even better a real life one! All great clans have started with friendships trust me. The dreaded (now Malice i guess) started with 2 cousins and other aussie pkers. From 10 friends they recruited me and what is malice today.

PROUD founder of The Dreaded.

Read the e mail.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Good as clan.. :D

Um well I will need to get to know the people who want to so yeah..

Alex. (VD Alex) Might be doing with me, just need to know a bit about each other.. :D

Anyone want in?

Can't do this clan by my self.. And most of friends all ready in clans.. I think i'm starting with I Rush Newbz.. Not sure yet.. :(

So yeah anyone is welcome to lead this clan with me and Alex if he joins.. :o - Hope he does.. :D <3

Need a name :(

wat m8

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

wat m8

Sorry bout that, it says: Ex- VD was trying to recruit ur skills. :D

Sorry for mis-communication..

RS Name: VD Alex

Current Clan: EX VD REST IN PACE

^

Then again I had some reason to try and scout Alex.. ?

Stop all the spam k guys getting sick of your jokes. <_<

thierryhenry.jpg