Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Di closed

Jake

Was checking Epidemics forum when I heard Damage inc had closed:

http://www.di-rs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82614

Tbh I can't believe this they've been around ever since I've been playing Runescape (from 2005). Wonder what p2p main pking will be like now :confused: ?

Keep this flame free guys (If this is in wrong section please May a mod move this to right section in the forums)

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Really selfish of Ghjjf to just close the clan and not retire, he just ruined it for 200 people and let's not forget RoT

DI didn't even have "200 people" with FAs. He made DI what it was today, and without him, it wouldn't be the same DI. DI members think the same, so I'm guessing it wasn't selfish.

DI didn't really bother to get into the crashing war to begin with.

Really selfish of Ghjjf to just close the clan and not retire, he just ruined it for 200 people and let's not forget RoT

You obviously know nothing about main clans, Ghjjf was one of the most respected leaders in the main world, and brought Di to what it is today. Di is more or less his creation, and a lot of people agree that if he wants to, he has the right to shut it down.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

DI wouldn't be the same without Brian, glad he closed it rather than giving it over to somebody else tbh.

I would assume members/advisers of DI would create another clan or at least a pk team of some sort, a lot of people still enjoy the rivalry with ROT

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Sad to see any clan close, especially DI who I've fought against so many times. No doubt in my mind that Damage Inc have been the best overall clan in Runescape history. Should they have closed? I'm sure if there was a standout character who could have stepped up perfectly they wouldn't have, can't forget that despite his legacy as DI's leader Ghjjf wasn't the founding member and was entrusted with the leadership. I'm glad though, because in my opinion they've peaked and things would have only gone south.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

Totally disagree with you, DI was his clan and he made it what it is today, he obviously felt as though no-body could be his successor and closed DI at a time they were still doing well rather than have fond memories ruined by what could've been.

Best clan in Runescape History. This made me sadder than when DS closed.

I fully agree. DI, SE, DS.. I really hate how it's going. It should be other clans, that I wish to remain nameless, not those. Even though I left the main world 4 years-ish ago, it still hits hard.

"200 people"

I think it's more like "P2P main clans".

ROT is now the DS of P2P.'

Sucks.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.