Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Di closed

Jake

I fully agree. DI, SE, DS.. I really hate how it's going. It should be other clans, that I wish to remain nameless, not those. Even though I left the main world 4 years-ish ago, it still hits hard.

Main clan world is pretty much dying, the top 3 is pretty much ****** with all this crashing and all the alliances. Whenever a fight occurs in the top 3 it turns into a clusterfuck and clans that seem stable suddenly started closing (Di,SE)

I said it was selfish of him to close it only because he said, 'He'll still keep Di forums open, still be around IRC, and still keep the TS running'.

Sure he is well respected and a great leader and bought Di to what it is today, but I never said he isn't? I'm more then positive Di members respected his decision, but they are surely sad to see the clan close and it's always sad for other people to see what a clan like Di (one of the best in history) to close out of the blue.

Anyways, he is still a good leader, sad to see the clan close. Not happy with the decision, but I guess it wouldn't have been better.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You obviously know nothing about main clans, Ghjjf was one of the most respected leaders in the main world, and brought Di to what it is today. Di is more or less his creation, and a lot of people agree that if he wants to, he has the right to shut it down.

Most people see him and his forhead as a joke lol.

Although he is a great leader, i would say more people see him as a joke then as a good leader.

I would say it was selfish, although he did a lot for the clan. With the talent they had there would have been many capable leaders IMO.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

"200 people"

I think it's more like "P2P main clans".

ROT is now the DS of P2P.'

Sucks.

LOL? How can you possibly compare anyone to DS, when DS had a winning streak for over a year(?) and could take on multiple clans at once. RoT can't do that yet.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.

Really selfish of Ghjjf to just close the clan and not retire, he just ruined it for 200 people and let's not forget RoT

No brownie. NO

if you don't wanna do it anymore, u dnt do it anymore, its a game, and he did make DI what it is today, so he has a right to close it.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Greatest clan ever

When i was with main clans, whenever we heard Di was out, we would end our trips

Di would have Di vs world events and di would win every time

I was in zfl and when di beat zf they closed, just like with every other #2 at the time Td, devilz, etc.

were #1 for so long, was a good run

Interesting to have seen all the opinions/comments posted so far :pirate: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you, I can do it again if you would like?

Lol, It was a bit late.

But yeah, It really does suck that it closed. You think the leader could of just given the rank to someone else to keep it going, But who knows?

Lol, It was a bit late.

But yeah, It really does suck that it closed. You think the leader could of just given the rank to someone else to keep it going, But who knows?

It's actually funny, because the original Di leadership passed control over to Ghjjf, and Ghjjf just closed it instead of letting anyone else carry on

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

It's actually funny, because the original Di leadership passed control over to Ghjjf, and Ghjjf just closed it instead of letting anyone else carry on

Well that's just stupid of him todo. Be could of let someone else take care of the clan instead of just closing it like that. Seems like a lot of hardwork gone go waste.

Actually VR has 97+ FA list and is going P2P good bye rot.

Is that a joke? VR's FA list dropped a lot anyways. ROT still would dominate VR, they pull more than VR in p2p and just about the same in f2p, plus the experience factor. Anyways, VR just still does small p2p PKs.

@Mark Still, Ghjjf made the clan what it was, not biga and the old leadership.

Is that a joke? VR's FA list dropped a lot anyways. ROT still would dominate VR, they pull more than VR in p2p and just about the same in f2p, plus the experience factor. Anyways, VR just still does small p2p PKs.

@Mark Still, Ghjjf made the clan what it was, not biga and the old leadership.

Times changed along with the wilderness and the clan scene. One could likely argue that the original leaders did a lot more shaping the clan to compete with the rest of the clan world, than Ghjjf did maintaining that good standard

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Times changed along with the wilderness and the clan scene. One could likely argue that the original leaders did a lot more shaping the clan to compete with the rest of the clan world, than Ghjjf did maintaining that good standard

Nah. Clearly not.