Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice Elektronik Supersonik Saturday

RETRO

Hey baby wake up from your asleep, we have arrived into the future...

I'm going to give you an exclusive look into Malice by allowing you, the public community to endulge in the world's greatest song and film clip, feel free to lose yourself in the music while being swept away by Malice's Saturday - 24th of October, 2009. Fasten your beltseats.

maliceskapebannerbysheegi6.png

At the beginning of this week we set out on a very simple mission; to improve. We knew it would be challenging to build on the 52 man pull of last weekend, especially considering our memberlist had been freshly swept and we only had around 70 members to call upon. With that said there was an aura of excitement as Saturday drew nearer; our IRC was peaking, so to was our forum activity. Friday buzzed around and we set out on a very small P2P trip which didn't go as well as we would have liked though we pressed on and maintained our focus on Saturday.

Most of you would know that due to Australian Daylight Savings we've moved our trip an hour early allowing the opportunity to engage in more fights and that's pretty much what went down today. Malice pulled an astonishing 58 members.

malicestripmk4.gif

Highlights of our Trip:

malicestripmk4.gif

offblast.png

55315608.png

malicestripmk4.gif

malivemgvo.png

Malice starting - 57

MG+VO starting - ~30

----

Malice ending - ~57

MG+VO ending - ~10 (in clan wars)

We pounce on every opportunity to take on Veneratio and the fact they were teamed was no deterrant at all. The fight began as soon as we had our first hop. It began west of Clan Wars and we quickly used our number advantage to take control. Any MG/VO members that survived lucked out in getting to clan wars quickly enough.

malicestripmk4.gif

malicedp.png

Malice starting - 57

Intense Redemption starting - 40 (needs comfirmation)

----

Malice ending - 47

Intense Redemption ending - ~5 (ran to Bh bank)

Towards the end of our fight against MG/VO, blue capes started to pop up, we were a little worried as we were spread and still finishing off our previous battle, thanks to some solid audio calls and impressive spamming we were able to stop IR's push and use our momentum to push them right back, we ended up chasing them across the southern side of Iwis' house (inside joke) and onto the stairs of Bounty Hunter where we regathered ourselves and left them to lick their wounds.

091024141842.png

091024142452.png

091024142404.png

malicestripmk4.gif

malicedp2.png

We had just come off the back of a win and wanted to keep up the momentum we took from that. Unfortunately our next fight began with us on the wrong foot. Having logged into a PvP world we immediately received word that DP were headed straight forward. Without waiting for those who took their time to hop we fell in and prepared for battled. Short moments later the fight had broken out, we were happy to be in a clean one vs. one. DP's speed and push gave them the advantage from the get go and whilst we were able to hang with them, we had a lot of strain on our returners, towards the end of our fight there was word a group of returners were intercepted by MM, confused we kept fighting whilst overwhelmed by DP and MM eventually went on to crash.

malicestripmk4.gif

malicesolo.png

DP+CY Solo'ers starting - ~15

Malice starting - 45

-----

Malice ending - 45

DY+CY Solo'ers ending - 0

Unorthodox but funny was the best way to describe the next 10 minutes of our trip. Most of our leadership was suprised that Malice was able to maintain 55 members for so long and we intended to use them. Having logged into world 21 we knew DP and CY were fighting but had no clue the battle had been taken in Clan Wars. We spread trying to find an ex-Malice member who was kicked for BSing his clan mates and had since joined CY. We swiftly found MSP Soft and the results were as follows:

091025082351.png

We stuck around for a while capitalizing on CY/DP's low food count and exhibiting our F2P 1v1 prowess which so commonly works against us, with most of Malice being 1 defense.

malicestripmk4.gif

malicefatality.png

Malice starting - 45

Fatality starting - ~40 (need confirmation)

----

Malice ending - 35

Fatality ending - 0 (Crashed from above by CP)

We had just got done clearing a group of randoms not worth mentioning when we saw dots charging from the north east, we gave ourselves the best chance at defending regardless of who it was by contracting into the chaos alter and controlling the bottle neck. We had little trouble dealing with Fatality who also had Ascendency members on board, though apparently a few minutes into the fight CP hit Fatality from the north of our screens. Knowing Fatality weren't coming back we walked away unscathed.

091024145628.png

malicestripmk4.gif

malicecluster.png

Malice starting - 45

Intense Redemption starting - 38 (need confirmation)

----

Malice ending - 15 regrouped in 1v1(Crashed by DP)

Intense Redemption ending - 0 (Crashed by FI)

We had set up a run in with IR and were happy to have a fight, though hesitant of being crashed as it seemed to be the theme of the day. We were able to regroup a quick ~50 members but were less than happy having to wait over 15 minutes for IR to simply log in to a world. With IR taking so long a few Malice members were throwing around funny conspiracies, but whether or not IR intended to hold us waiting in PvP until another clan could crash us, nobody knows. Coincidentally upon IR's rush DP came charging in from the south minutes before Fatality sandwiched IR from the North, I'd call this an orgy but I'm sure if it was we would have enjoyed it. We felt emotionally violated. Sadface.

09okt25005507.jpg

malicestripmk4.gif

malicecitycopy.png

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic trip topic for an epic trip.

Sorry I don't have a video out - I'll do it first thing after school tomorrow, I'm quite busy.

Alright my messages to other clans...

IR - Thanks for fighting us (We seriously had 41 people even though Peter says 45 lol) and it was a really good fight until FI + DP + CP decided they could crash it.

CY & DP - Still ****** off about the day you teamed up lol, can't help ourselves at the chance to attack you. (DP) Shame you guys caught us on log in - would have stopped us from getting pushed back making it an even more enjoyable fight. Props to fighting kill-for-kill with us, always seem to get insane fights against you.

Fatality - Heard about what you done yesterday and I can't help but laugh at you.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Great trip Malice and also great topic Peter.

we will be pulling 60 next week so all you pure clans watch out ;)

As much as I would love to agree with you Sonics - I don't we'll get 60 for a while. We had extraordinary sign ups this week, in terms of "Yes's" compared to "No's".

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

very nice malice.

i like the new graphics you have there.

thx kid

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png