Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Higher Force vs Valhalla. BIGGEST Clash so far.

Ldr Kahunka

HF1-1.jpg

Higher Force vs Valhalla - Biggest Clash so far

- HF started off with massing 1 hour before the event. We went to an odd 65 30 min before the event. At event time, we pulled an amount of 80 people, vs VH's 76.

Both clans were pumped for this fight, and it had been a while since HF & VH had such a full out war. Today we proved we can beat VH on any terrain, PvP, Clanwars, you name it.

Our piling and organization was better than Valhalla's today. However, Valhalla had a good pull too.

First round;

HF - VH Starting;

091025151342.png

09-10-25201430.png

- VH started off with defending, and HF would attack. We soon noticed that VH had spread North east heading towards the middle. Quickly HF devided theirselves into 2 groups, fall in leaders T--A--N----K & myself, and rushed in from both the western and southern side. Quickly overwhelmed, we ended the first round with better piling. 10 HF died, and 76 VH bodies touched the floor.

Ending of round 1;

rebelyell46thenewpics15u.png

09-10-25202028.png

09-10-25202435.png

09-10-25202441.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After banking, we headed back out to Clanwars, with high expectations. We quickly accepted Outbreak's challenge and started entering the portal. This time we pulled 79 people because someone dced due to lag. (lol) VH remained at 76 people.

Second round;

091025123305.png

- VH decided to rush from the west. Quickly we started off with swift piles, divided groups west and east with seperated callers. Valhalla members dropped like flies, but they put up a better fight than the first one. Again, 76 Valhalla members were send back to Valhalla. 63 Higher Force members stood their ground and claimed victory.

Ending of round 2;

No picture yet.

Man of the match - My_Cute_Str.

We Are Higher Force, #1 Rune Pure/Tank clan.

- I'd like to thank the Ranked team for their major effort towards the clan and every member that has attended this war. We're looking forward to see more interesting fights from Valhalla. Good job tonight Higher Force. (& Parckie for the speech).

09-10-25203923.png

09-10-25204243.png

hfvvhrawwar144200j.png

091025124136.png

rebelyell46thenewpics15y.png

091025144211.png

~ Signed Ldr Kahunka; Leader of HF.

Grats on the win i was watching

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

What competition in the "Rune Pure" world does Hf have apart from vh?

Gratz I guess.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10