Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One fun ass ride

Inu

It's a shame, I remember the day you guys opened. Didn't have much faith in you from the start until you started to emerge. Shortly after, I started talking to most of you guys and I knew right away that Cr was going to become a very successful clan as it did.

Sad to see you guys close and i wish all of you the best of luck.

We're definitely proud to have Smoky as an active guest in our clan his contributions on our forums are really valued. I guess there a more people in CR just like Smoky as well which must guarantee how great your community must have been. Shame to see you guys close and good luck with your future, whatever path you take.

Regretful thatI never really got to know CR.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

We're definitely proud to have Smoky as an active guest in our clan his contributions on our forums are really valued. I guess there a more people in CR just like Smoky as well which must guarantee how great your community must have been. Shame to see you guys close and good luck with your future, whatever path you take.

Regretful thatI never really got to know CR.

Because then it'd be easier to recruit them? Amirite?

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Rofl, new flash, recruiting really doesn't do anything, unless the kids you're recruiting are dumb as ****.

What most people said really didn't affect any decision-making.

dontchokesig.png
abbybait.jpg
Proud Council of Carpe Diem
93641862.jpg