Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CR Package

Inu

I'm not going to post pictures here because we're all from different time zones, but I'll give you the names.

Matt returnz - 60 Combat

Raider x47 - 67

Blakdawg77 - 67

Jatticus - 67

Die Binky Di - 71

CR Jenna - 60

Probably will have more people to add.

We're pretty much looking for a place to chill, have fun, and have decent trips

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Inu and the rest of the CR package :)

I'll recommend for you to join DP.

Most of you meet our FA + Full member reqs and can apply.

Also, you can join part of our amazing welcoming community and outstanding clan overal..

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

You can PM me on IRC for more questions. My nick is either [DP]Sean or Sean`AFK and I am always available in #DPures

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I'm not going to post pictures here because we're all from different time zones, but I'll give you the names.

Matt returnz - 60 Combat

Raider x47 - 67

Blakdawg77 - 67

Carp3tDemon - 80 somethin

Kill Strange - 67

We're pretty much looking for a place to chill, have fun, and have decent trips

Going to need more info

-Like stats

-what kind of clan you looking for?(p2p or f2p)

-med or low level clan?

-pk trip? minis?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Going to need more info

-Like stats

-what kind of clan you looking for?(p2p or f2p)

-med or low level clan?

-pk trip? minis?

As I said, I don't care of any specific things as long as we're having fun

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Reserved for the most work I've put into something in a while.

Sorry to all the members Carpediem. I hope they take the consideration of all your ranks and follow them wherever they go. I believe that being with friends is what matters in this game, over anything. Keeping the community you guys had will be important, because the core group of CR is a very close group, and I have respect for that. So good luck with that, and I hope the best to you guys.

If every clan was as friendly as you guys were, there would be no rivalries. At least, that’s what I experienced in that of being the leader of Veneratio. I remember when you guys first started out. I watched as you guys grow and I remember seeing you guys in your wars. You welcomed people into your community like they weren’t ever CR like they were CR, and that’s how it felt during wars. I remember cheering for you guys as if I was a member in your clan. But now onto the recruiting…

Inu, I believe you already know all of this. Veneratio is a generally small clan who enjoys the everyday life of clanning. You guys can contest to this, but I’ll say it anyways; we mini daily. Our main goal as a clan is to have fun with friends. Lately, we’ve doing more P2P, which I understand you guys also did a lot. I feel that we fit the clan you are looking for, just because we match up with you guys in so many ways. Proof?

Fact: Veneratio was second in Runecrafting Average a week ago.

Fact: Carpediem was first.

Fact: Veneratio is led by Matt.

Fact: Carpediem was led by Inu.

Fact: Matt and Inu are like…adopted siblings.

Fact: Matt stalks bobo.

Fact: Juan said Inu and Juan are “friends”.

Fact: “Friends” is probably illegal; stalking is illegal.

Fact: Carpediem is Latin.

Fact: Veneratio is Latin.

Fact: No one in Carpediem or Veneratio, past or present, knows how to speak Latin.

Opinion: I believe Carpediem has a home in Veneratio.

Fact form: Carpediem has ALWAYS had a home in Veneratio.

We’re here to offer people who don’t just want to be a statistic, who don’t want to be a number on a trip, who want to be heard, and want to be a part of a community, an option to do so. We believe that every person should have their chance to be a part of something they’ll never forget, something they’ll look back on and say, “those were the days”… even if it is just Runescape.

Veneratio offers strong leadership, and the opportunity to grow in a community that has open arms. We, as a whole, are always growing. Back in February, we relied on numbers for victories against the same clans we can beat today…with lower options. We’ve hit a mark a week or so ago, hitting an 80 strength average. This is huge mark for us, considering we had 60+ requirements a year ago, and barely had a 60 average at times.

I’ve run out of time for this post, so I’m going to wrap it up with this:

I hope you join Veneratio, as said by a non-Veneratio member above (MG) and a non-Veneratio member below (Keith). I believe that says a lot to our clan when other people are saying to join.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think you already knew, Inu. :D

People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.

~Matt

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Malice has a great community with fun trips throughout the week. We have recently stepped up our game in F2P, and we're now having weekly unofficial P2P trips as well. We also have events during the week such as miniwars and monster hunting events.

Try getting to know some people in #Malice

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I think that you guys should not read what people say on this recruitment topic. All anyone ever does is just try to recruit you to their own clan without giving any honest opinions. I think you should go read some recruitment topics and chill in some different clan IRC's to see which you enjoy and which you feel like you belong in.

The very best of luck to you all.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

I think that you guys should not read what people say on this recruitment topic. All anyone ever does is just try to recruit you to their own clan without giving any honest opinions. I think you should go read some recruitment topics and chill in some different clan IRC's to see which you enjoy and which you feel like you belong in.

The very best of luck to you all.

I just made this thread so all the members from different timezones can see which clans they can choose from, also, I wanted to see some examples of people from within a clan. Thanks for your concern though

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Hi Inu and CR, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to CR, best of luck to all of you with your decisions, VO and CR were really close and we always helped each other out so if you wanna have fun you should join us. Once again, best of luck to all of you

WITH THIS POST I AM RISKING MY LIFE IN CP --- RAGE WOULD NOT APPROVE

heidi_montag_bikini1.jpg

Corrupt Pures

One day down the road you might stumble upon a beautiful young lady, and ask yourself, I want that woman in bed. Then you have a problem, you've never talked to a girl before. So what do you have to do? You need to join Corrupt Pures. We have woman in our clan. Yes, they have microphones that they use in Ventrilo. [[[ THIS IS NOT A LURE! ]]]

What are some things you need to know before joining? Our requirements are Ex-CR member. We have weekly PK trips that you will enjoy. Our community? Ah yes, its very serious.

When asked a variety of CP's staff what they think makes CP what it is, I got tons of different answers.

< <[CP]`Joe|Homework> rage's lectures get me hard

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> honey is sexy in general

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> gabe gives me free merches

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> sebi is gay.

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> kenny got me membs <3

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> they're all my new cp buds tho

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> nonetheless

WE ARE VERY INTELLIGENT WE DO OUR HOMEWORK, SEE JOE ABOVE

Drunkin R2h

" Me, the dedication of myself, my sister is a babe."

-- My Reaction -- I'd bang his sister.

Ben The Zerk

" Giant *****'."

-- My Reaction -- Prooooooooove it, haha.

W00t Pked1

" Me'."

-- My Reaction -- Nah, eeediot

Jetman 927

" Rage's lazyness, Drunk's decent leading, and Honey, without him this clan is ****. '."

-- My Reaction -- Yes, Rage is a scientologist. Also, this clan isnt called CP for nothing. The kid has CP saved to his desktop.

LEET WALRUS

" We ******* own. '."

-- My Reaction -- no u

Im Cp Son

" Smd. '."

-- My Reaction -- ***** l2 not chase during pk trips when we are about to go crash a war

roflchase.png

---

I CAN READ YOUR MIND INU, YOU GOT QUESTIONS - ILL ANSWER THEM.

DO YOU HAVE FUN?

-- I've enjoyed every minute in CP so far besides when Drunk yelled at me for flaming :(( (**** **** ***** ASS ***** MOTHER **** ***** **** ****)

IS THE COMMUNITY LAID BACK?

Ur moms laid back.

DO YOU PULL DECENT TO TRIPS?

We pulled 73 people this weekend, had what it took to beat Epidemic but never got a fair fight. Arguably was beating them before CY crashed this weekend.

091024182635.jpg

IS THE STAFF UPTIGHT?

I made this post.

JOIN CP TODAY AND WE'll SAY HEY!

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-cp

practice-random-kindness.jpg

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Corrupt Pures

One day down the road you might stumble upon a beautiful young lady, and ask yourself, I want that woman in bed. Then you have a problem, you've never talked to a girl before. So what do you have to do? You need to join Corrupt Pures. We have woman in our clan. Yes, they have microphones that they use in Ventrilo. [[[ THIS IS NOT A LURE! ]]]

What are some things you need to know before joining? Our requirements are Ex-CR member. We have weekly PK trips that you will enjoy. Our community? Ah yes, its very serious.

When asked a variety of CP's staff what they think makes CP what it is, I got tons of different answers.

< <[CP]`Joe|Homework> rage's lectures get me hard

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> honey is sexy in general

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> gabe gives me free merches

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> sebi is gay.

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> kenny got me membs <3

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> they're all my new cp buds tho

<[CP]`Joe|Homework> nonetheless

WE ARE VERY INTELLIGENT WE DO OUR HOMEWORK, SEE JOE ABOVE

Drunkin R2h

" Me, the dedication of myself, my sister is a babe."

-- My Reaction -- I'd bang his sister.

Ben The Zerk

" Giant *****'."

-- My Reaction -- Prooooooooove it, haha.

W00t Pked1

" Me'."

-- My Reaction -- Nah, eeediot

Jetman 927

" Rage's lazyness, Drunk's decent leading, and Honey, without him this clan is ****. '."

-- My Reaction -- Yes, Rage is a scientologist. Also, this clan isnt called CP for nothing. The kid has CP saved to his desktop.

LEET WALRUS

" We ******* own. '."

-- My Reaction -- no u

Im Cp Son

" Smd. '."

-- My Reaction -- ***** l2 not chase during pk trips when we are about to go crash a war

roflchase.png

---

I CAN READ YOUR MIND INU, YOU GOT QUESTIONS - ILL ANSWER THEM.

DO YOU HAVE FUN?

-- I've enjoyed every minute in CP so far besides when Drunk yelled at me for flaming :(( (**** **** ***** ASS ***** MOTHER **** ***** **** ****)

IS THE COMMUNITY LAID BACK?

Ur moms laid back.

DO YOU PULL DECENT TO TRIPS?

We pulled 73 people this weekend, had what it took to beat Epidemic but never got a fair fight. Arguably was beating them before CY crashed this weekend.

IS THE STAFF UPTIGHT?

I made this post.

L

JOIN CP TODAY AND WE'll SAY HEY! [/size]

practice-random-kindness.jpg

lol'd

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

I wish I had the time on my hands that Chain did.

Anyway, well. Saying hi. Shame CR closed, we some fun minis. Lep is joining DP (I think lol) so I reccomend DP. We have a nice community, you guys fit the requirements for DP-FA/Full DP. Our IRC is #DPures and our website is www.dp-rs.com. We've recently pulled 50+ the last monthish or so. I've been here for 10 months and have just loved it a lot. Goodluck on your decision. :)

Hostility

I dont think you will join but might as well try getting some people who have been in a decent clan before. Try out #Anxiety we have a lot of fun not doing other types of events ( not only wars / pk trips ) and we have fun and laugh a lot on vent too 0.0

I wish I had the time on my hands that Chain did.

Anyway, well. Saying hi. Shame CR closed, we some fun minis. Lep is joining DP (I think lol) so I reccomend DP. We have a nice community, you guys fit the requirements for DP-FA/Full DP. Our IRC is #DPures and our website is www.dp-rs.com. We've recently pulled 50+ the last monthish or so. I've been here for 10 months and have just loved it a lot. Goodluck on your decision. :)

limecat-4.jpg

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."