Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemics Sunday

hehe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we'd like to return the favor in F2P/P2P when we can in the near future :blush:

But stop crashing in F2P and failing hard... ( Well it's good for our banks ) :biggrin: Since you're making your self look really BAD.

We were satisfied with killing Plode the first time, and making MM win the second time simply because we weren't going to allow you to win. :biggrin:

So you keep thinking we failed, because we don't give two ***** about what you think.

:WHALE:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

O **** IS DAT E STEPPING TO IR WAT WAT!@!@

If you feel like your getting crashed pm me since nobody even fights us apart from dv, goodjob though!

But they did win :L, your getting confused about two different fights because probablly were not even there, get active before you comment

hotkeying.gif

But they did win :L, your getting confused about two different fights because probablly were not even there, get active before you comment

Who said anything about winning, type before you comment. ;) ;)

We were satisfied with killing Plode the first time, and making MM win the second time simply because we weren't going to allow you to win. :biggrin:

So you keep thinking we failed, because we don't give two ***** about what you think.

:WHALE:

You're only making your clan look worse. Im surprised your members still go to events :L All you do is crash and end up getting cleared in 5 seconds with you ending up raging.

And calling me a whale is funny lol. I'm a few kg's under the average "health" kg thingy for my age + length so please stop making your self look like an complete retard. Before you flame others post your own picture.

heartline8.gif

You're only making your clan look worse. Im surprised your members still go to events :L All you do is crash and end up getting cleared in 5 seconds with you ending up raging.

And calling me a whale is funny lol. I'm a few kg's under the average "health" kg thingy for my age + length so please stop making your self look like an complete retard. Before you flame others post your own picture.

Funny because you guys crash other fights all the time, then when karma hits you, you cry all over these forums about it. Our members go to events because they're fun, I mean killing Epidemic while they were in a standoff with MM was quite the entertainment. An analogy could be beating a nerd at his own game which is always fun. I'd rather rage than be consistently paranoid over the way I look and how much I weigh.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Funny because you guys crash other fights all the time, then when karma hits you, you cry all over these forums about it. Our members go to events because they're fun, I mean killing Epidemic while they were in a standoff with MM was quite the entertainment. An analogy could be beating a nerd at his own game which is always fun. I'd rather rage than be consistently paranoid over the way I look and how much I weigh.

Epidemic havn't crashed fights in a few weeks. We only crash clans who crash us or talk bad about us.

Who says I'm constantly paranoid 0.0? You're the one spreading fake things about me. I'm completely happy about the way I look and so are other people. There for I have no reason to be "paranoid" as you said made up. Even your members say you're an idiot who rages alot on a game. So there for you're the nerd lol. :blush:

And as I said, Epidemic would love to return the favor ;) But in F2P you're only making our banks bigger. Just stop making your self and your clan look worse week in week out. People just laugh at you and your clan.

heartline8.gif

You need some tissues?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Don't even know if I posted here yet.

Anyways, looked fun guys, I don't have p2p and don't feel like getting up on sunday ;)

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Zo you tell us your members like ''killing'' epidemic, but im pretty sure there getting sick and tired of **** leading and fail trips, say what you want and say they enjoy it but im sure everyone on here knows they dont enjoy dieing in f2p and p2p making both ur trips a fail

Ot: Gj E seems like you can do work in p2p also, just need those opts and levels to compete with top 5 clans

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Zo you tell us your members like ''killing'' epidemic, but im pretty sure there getting sick and tired of **** leading and fail trips, say what you want and say they enjoy it but im sure everyone on here knows they dont enjoy dieing in f2p and p2p making both ur trips a fail

Ot: Gj E seems like you can do work in p2p also, just need those opts and levels to compete with top 5 clans

What makes you think your such the ****? your clan sucks balls rofl, Don't talk down to us when 9/10 times we rape you in F2P and 2/3 in P2P and you have to mass and cheat to beat us in a full out, its quite funny. You may cheat for the odd war but your gonna have to it every week, and soon or later NP are gunna get bored of you faggots.

hotkeying.gif