Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Veneratio's Weekend - lul, a pk topic by Vo? lulloroflmao

Mateo

23947796.png

VIDEOS of Sunday Trip:

By Matt:

By Antoine:

SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST OF VENERATIO VIDEOS

Veneratio had quite a shocking weekend. On a holiday weekend, we pulled 30 to a Friday trip, by ourselves. Some things held us back that day, but we felt we were ready.

On a Sunday trip, we decided to team up with MG. We pulled 35 max on the trip, and seemed to dominate F2P on Sunday. I believe Veneratio topped at 25 personally, but MG continued through the trip to pull more and more as we held our own.

The first world we went to, we saw Malice immediately in clan wars, only a few though, and there was someone on the hill. Seemed to be a lot, but we couldn't really see what they were doing. We saw people from CY as we approached. We thought they were preparing to defend against anyone who came to them, so from what we saw, we could go. We did. LT was on the other side. We pushed Cy to Cw and then LT down past hills to level 12, getting kills all the way. Sorry that we crashed your PKRI, but we had no idea who was there, etc. There were a few malice scattered about, and we killed most of them.

We banked and hopped, where we found Lt again. I'd say had 20 or so, but I don't really know. We pushed them and killed most of them. Calamity was really angry about us crashing, and they continually tried to crash us, which in this case, they succeeded.

We then found ourselves looking for them, and found them at obelisk where we charged each other. It was a battle over the obelisk, that Veneratio eventually won and pushed them to Bh.

Veneratio + MG starting: 32

Calamity starting: 28 (Confirmed by Blue)

VO + MG Ending: 24

Cy ending: ~10 immediately afterward in BH. ~15-17 a bit afterward.

Corrupt Pures asked for a run in. I said ok. Their options were about 20, I said ours were about 25. We had some people come after that, to make it about 30, so I apologize to CP for that misinformed count. We saw drunk and some thought they were charging, so it was kind of... unorganized approach. But we won pushing them from dwarfs to gap all the way east to single.

Vo+MG starting: ~30

CP Starting: ~20

Veneratio+ MG Ending: 26

CP Ending: ? Single digits if any.

Immediately after wards, I got word, CY was in our world. I said "prepare for calamity". Not even 20 seconds later, they charged us...

Veneratio starting: 26

Calamity starting: 24 (confirmed by blue)

Veneratio +MG ending: 17

Calamity Ending: 0

We ended up, not really pushing, but chasing them from dwarfs to the trees. It was a good fight though from what I saw. I died part way through.

By this point it was 2 hours into the trip. I heard Eop was out. I heard Ex was out. I didn't know Eop and Ex were out. We were looking for them. 40v20 happened. Wish they were out earlier, I think it would have been a good fight.

Thanks Mg for coming.

Pictures:

091101143506.png

091101143837u.png

091101152122.png

091101152329.png

091101152418.png

091101154310.png

091101154838.png

091101154956.png

091101155400d.png

091101155441.png

091101155317.png

Good fight to all clans, respect. Keep flame free.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

WOW! Very nice options Veneratio, keep this up and you'll be rising once again (no flame intended) I'm sure you already were.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

well done vo ;)

good to see you making topics now

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Gf guys :) Killed the last few guys who still wanted to pk after we crushed CY multiple times. Nice job nonetheless :D Keep it up

u got us once at oblisk tbh and we got you 2 times once at dwarfs and once at alter the later thing was crashed by ex from behind but claim that a win if you want we had like 7 fights sunday 6 got crashed by 5 dif clans

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

we where kinda fighting LT on sperm hill when you rushed us so yea..thats why we ran to cw when you rushed...

I said that in the post.

u got us once at oblisk tbh and we got you 2 times once at dwarfs and once at alter the later thing was crashed by ex from behind but claim that a win if you want we had like 7 fights sunday 6 got crashed by 5 dif clans

You're not considering the multiple fights you tried to, and even did, crash, are you?

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

what the flip

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

Nice Vo.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png