Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice vs Mid Generation

Mark

Malice

vs

Mid Generation

Iwis and I decided to get a 30 minute prep, and after asking around for a while MG decided to accept. We agreed to fight in the maze deep wild, Malice defending, and both clans got to massing.

Malice starting: 25

Mg starting: 22

Malice organized an efficient defense, and waited for Mg to attack. After waiting roughly 10 minutes (Mg claimed that MM had been hunting them, forcing them to hop twice) they finally appeared in the maze. Iwis was closer towards the entrance, and Mg chose to pile him rather than organize a good charge. Iwis dragged back into us and Malice surged forward, pushing Mg first back into the narrow entrance way, and then entirely out of the maze. With nothing to hug and already low numbers, Mg was cleared after roughly 2 minutes.

Malice ending: 20

Mg ending: 3-5 (A few retreated south)

maliceformation.jpg

Video by Amy:

My SK crashed so I lost any other screenshots people sent me, feel free to post here and I'll add them into the first post.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS