Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who Would Win?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP

Ch vs Z P2P fullout 20 def cap, summon on, ovl/dung/corrupt off.

Zenith, easy.

CH vs IR p2p full out

LMFAOO? Zenith are a bunch of lvl 60 n rangers or bursters. It'd look like earlier this week when we 3-0'd them in f2p and they got angry and ask for p2p. they then got 3-0'd again. next day they want a p2p rematch and it just wasnt fair how easy they are to beat.

Ch

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

CP

Zenith, easy.

CH vs IR p2p full out

LMFAOO? Zenith are a bunch of lvl 60 n rangers or bursters. It'd look like earlier this week when we 3-0'd them in f2p and they got angry and ask for p2p. they then got 3-0'd again. next day they want a p2p rematch and it just wasnt fair how easy they are to beat.

Ch

Those were matched preps, don't get mad.

Z - don't repeat your war seriously lol

FI vs TLP f2p matched

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

CP

Zenith, easy.

CH vs IR p2p full out

Ch

Those were matched preps, don't get mad.

Z - don't repeat your war seriously lol

FI vs TLP f2p matched

Tlp

Veta vs Ayo itz loki 1 round on plat

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Veta

It's gonna keep going up till somebody besides Loki can give an unbiased decision. Be sure you check how many levels we have on them, and keep in mind how many times we've cleared the on trips, and how many times we've downed them in clan wars events.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Veta

It's gonna keep going up till somebody besides Loki can give an unbiased decision. Be sure you check how many levels we have on them, and keep in mind how many times we've cleared the on trips, and how many times we've downed them in clan wars events.

And keep in mind that you guys didn't do **** to them this Sunday. Fact is, right now they will easily outpull you guys in a full out, and P2P isn't your strong side. Unlike C/IR, you can't handle Z outnumbered by more than 5.

Zenith, with relative ease.

FI vs EOP p2p matched 50v50 dung on rest off 1 def cap

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

EOP

We hit and cleared Zenith today at sperm hill you downie. Carnage came in right after that. They could probably out pull us with their mass recruits and CX applicants, but they still have alot less experience and are totally out leveled. Even if P2p isn't our strong side, we'd still wipe the floor with them. Stop riding zenith dk already loki you spook. Keep in mind they ran from us all day saturday with a +15. I loved that spam that ryan had em doin at their mass too. "Who we gonna kill?" "CH!" And they wouldnt come near us. Josh has already admitted before ON VENT that Ch do better than them. Now I say again, hop off them already L0L. Bye darkie, off to watch The Venture Bros season premiere. It's way more important than colored folk like you.

101120150459m.png

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

EOP

We hit and cleared Zenith today at sperm hill you downie. Carnage came in right after that. They could probably out pull us with their mass recruits and CX applicants, but they still have alot less experience and are totally out leveled. Even if P2p isn't our strong side, we'd still wipe the floor with them. Stop riding zenith dk already loki you spook. Keep in mind they ran from us all day saturday with a +15. I loved that spam that ryan had em doin at their mass too. "Who we gonna kill?" "CH!" And they wouldnt come near us. Josh has already admitted before ON VENT that Ch do better than them. Now I say again, hop off them already L0L. Bye darkie, off to watch The Venture Bros season premiere. It's way more important than colored folk like you.

101120150459m.png

Ok bro, im going to sort your **** out who wants a win over a clan by +15? proves nothing waste of time, duval has filled your mind with propaganda and ********, we would outpull you in a fullout right now so stop posting the war and the fact you keep going on about how good your levels are too us proves how bad you are competeing with a clan you completely outlevel, why would a cx member think of applying to Zenith? we had a rivalry going on for 7months, you keep bosting about your spy in Zenith why not use it idiot? you have our locs 24/7 but you haven't hit us in 2weeks nice mate.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

EOP

101120150459m.png

You crashed Zenith at sperm hill. Aside from that, you never hit them.

You asked us to team so you could actually hit clans (CPR + goof troop/Zenith)

Oh yah! I almost forgot! Chaotic ran into singles after 25 minutes of their trip, while Zenith was still in multi pking!

I don't know why you're being racist, but whatever.

Well I can't say I expected more out of you, I'd be heated too if I got declined from TLP and was forced to join CH.

P.S. Can a mod delete a majority of our posts, they're really off topic.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

From what I heard Carnage wanted to team with us. And yea we hit Zenith and only Zenith when I found them logging into W72 Clan Wars and headed towards sperm hill. And no we went into trees by easts and hit a bunch of randoms because nobody else wanted a fight but IR and we'd already fought them like 3x. Weren't many on, so we were down alot of scouts/spies, so it was alot harder to find anybody at all. After hitting a random team in trees a bunch went to singles and dismissed. Danky dominated singles as usual anyways. And who gives a **** about TLP? If it wasnt for Karl i'd be in it right now hitting you morons every trip. I'm happy where i'm at. Duval, Furious, Kyle, and Danky are 10x the leader Ryan and Bryan are. When I was in Carnage, Bryan couldnt even afford to attend his own clan's events.. And lastly i'm laughing at you aswell, nobody in this argument is heated. End of discussion.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Foe with ease, experience goes farther than def.

tlp's top 20 + foe's top 20 vs the best 40 from the rest of the community

p2p 1 def everything off

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

From what I heard Carnage wanted to team with us. And yea we hit Zenith and only Zenith when I found them logging into W72 Clan Wars and headed towards sperm hill. And no we went into trees by easts and hit a bunch of randoms because nobody else wanted a fight but IR and we'd already fought them like 3x. Weren't many on, so we were down alot of scouts/spies, so it was alot harder to find anybody at all. After hitting a random team in trees a bunch went to singles and dismissed. Danky dominated singles as usual anyways. And who gives a **** about TLP? If it wasnt for Karl i'd be in it right now hitting you morons every trip. I'm happy where i'm at. Duval, Furious, Kyle, and Danky are 10x the leader Ryan and Bryan are. When I was in Carnage, Bryan couldnt even afford to attend his own clan's events.. And lastly i'm laughing at you aswell, nobody in this argument is heated. End of discussion.

Session Start: Sun Nov 21 13:17:12 2010

Session Ident: [Ch]Touqir`

[13:17] Session Ident: [Ch]Touqir` (SwiftIRC, [C]Loki) ([email protected])

[13:17] <[Ch]Touqir`> lol at them 4 clans

[13:17] <[Ch]Touqir`> teamed up

[13:17] <[Ch]Touqir`> see the,

[13:17] <[Ch]Touqir`> wanna take em ?

01[13:17] <[C]Loki> yah i know

01[13:17] <[C]Loki> wait

01[13:17] <[C]Loki> uw anna team with us

01[13:18] <[C]Loki> to hit them?

(13:25:09) <@Danky> AYo|LoKi

(13:25:11) <@Danky> ir vs z

(13:25:17) <@Danky> w72 sperm

(13:25:26) <@Danky> sec

(13:25:28) <@Danky> confirming it

(13:25:52) <@Danky> AYo|LoKi

(13:25:57) <@Danky> w72 csperm hill

(13:25:58) <@Danky> exactly

(13:26:04) <@Danky> team up and clear them?

(13:26:07) <@Danky> you hit from south we hit from north?

Tell me when you start to feel stupid. These leaders who are 10x ours haven't done much for Chaotic recently, you guys skipped 3 Sundays in a row avoiding us. It's not even like you left Carnage because of the leadership, you just got mad because you got sat for a few minis

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Ch all the way

Very few in Z can tank, even in f2p. (trust me lmao)

Fi vs FOE 10 man drags run in, 90 cb cap, miasmics on, corrupt/dung off.

Foe if it's 10 best brids vs 10 best.

TLP vs MM P2P Full out

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Need to lighten the mood in here cheese and rice...

Ummm

George Clooney Vs Matt Damon

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg