Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ Asher this doesn't even concern you

Yeah Asher stop telling everyone what really hapenned from a neutral and unbiased point of view. Let us say what we want here.

IR +EOP+AX was clearly the ********* stronger team of clans today!

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

So you guys been asking for proof

091108124532.png

There's IR spread out, clearly piling clumped DP members.

Evidently poor Epidemic did not survive this one.

May I request your excuse?

___

Of course, Epidemic can ******** their way through that one, maybe a few lies and flames will help them out.

Doesn't matter, clearly we've been trashed 3 times today.

091108130705.png

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Ok see you next Sunday , vid will up soon

Funny how you say "Ok see you next Sunday" as a threat lmao. Are you going to bring a 4th clan or what?

IR mak me laffff.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

091109074117z.png

in that pic the 10~ people who ran around were just laying into the barrage pile and ir spread all over the place.

what are ir even good at now if anything ? they had to team with eop a and ax to compete with an f2p clan in p2p ?

take the loss and just get over it

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

So you guys been asking for proof

091108124532.png

There's IR spread out, clearly piling clumped DP members.

Evidently poor Epidemic did not survive this one.

May I request your excuse?

___

Of course, Epidemic can ******** their way through that one, maybe a few lies and flames will help them out.

Doesn't matter, clearly we've been trashed 3 times today.

091108130705.png

wut?

091108154143.png

091109074117.png

Compare both pics which were taken at about the same time (As you can see a few E clumped at the gap.

In your pic, you can see about ~15 IR members well spread (almost all are getting attacked lol) and in the two pics I provided, which were taken at the asme time or so, you can see we have more people o the south, we have people pushing in and we have people who flamed to your east. I don't know about you but that was roughly 35ish E vs 15ish IR?

EDIT: That last pic you edited in is from a fight that you crashed, we were chasing UT to CWars and you rushed from behind lol, I didn't even notice you did so what are you trying to prove?

EDIT2: LOL thanks for that pic.

[ CLAN ]: Illegalized is in clan: Ascendency

So it was IR+EOP+AX+A ok i see, well good fight to you all I guess.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

No Bob, in your picture the amount of white dots is hindered by the picture taker's distance from the fight and lag caused by too many people in one place.

On the other hand, the amount of white dots in my picture don't matter, because they are right clicked and all shown to be DP.

talobq.jpg

No Bob, in your picture the amount of white dots is hindered by the picture taker's distance from the fight and lag caused by too many people in one place.

On the other hand, the amount of white dots in my picture don't matter, because they are right clicked and all shown to be DP.

Didn't notice it was DP, so by posting that pic you are trying to prove what? That DP crashed from the south and killed most of E while IR+EOP+AX+A had ~15 left? Is that your point lol?

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

DP crashed from the south, ofcourse they will get to E before IR..?

whats ur point? Try and focus on the pics we have of our fight... not after DP rushed from south....

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Lol bob, the pic you took was way before the ones tal provided, Dp destroyed you while you were being clumped then we were fighting DP, and then fi crashed from our side so we ran west into non multi to avoid being sandwiched by dp and fi

hotkeying.gif

If you'd pushed us to clan wars, or even had been winning as you said, IR would be much farther back then they are in the picture when DP comes in. This picture was taken about a minute or two before our next wave of returners came, and we held our own against DP until Fi came in too.

I respect that you guys are trying to make an impact in P2P, but lying about your wins and having those people who suck your **** daily so you won't crash them in F2P stand up for you is not going to get you anywhere.

talobq.jpg

Lol bob, the pic you took was way before the ones tal provided, Dp destroyed you while you were being clumped then we were fighting DP, and then fi crashed from our side so we ran west into non multi to avoid being sandwiched by dp and fi

Again, your point is that DP destroyed us and then IR+EOP+AX+A had ~15 people left?

And non-multi in those pics is East, keep trying hard.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Didn't notice it was DP, so by posting that pic you are trying to prove what? That DP crashed from the south and killed most of E while IR+EOP+AX+A had ~15 left? Is that your point lol?

ohh so A were with us now? if your resorting to calling us IR+EOP+AX+A you are losing this argument. As i said before about 5 eop tagged along and 2 Ax who infact were not with us at that point, hormone and r4in asked to come after that fight

hotkeying.gif

If you'd pushed us to clan wars, or even had been winning as you said, IR would be much farther back then they are in the picture when DP comes in. This picture was taken about a minute or two before our next wave of returners came, and we held our own against DP until Fi came in too.

I respect that you guys are trying to make an impact in P2P, but lying about your wins and having those people who suck your **** daily so you won't crash them in F2P stand up for you is not going to get you anywhere.

No, that picture is you with your returners from CWars fighting DP right after they destroyed us from behind. Your picture isn't even from our fight so all it proves is that you had only 15 left from our fight.

How are these people sucking ***** lol. I never talked with Asher before and Carnage doesn't even do F2P and they're stronger than us in P2P, your arguement is completely invalid.

Swallow some e-pride, you got slapped by a F2P clan while you were teamed up with 3 other clans in P2P. Take a loss and get over it.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I