Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Modern Warfare 2

HATTON

Some kid at my lunch table was like.

"Well since the rest of you are going to be locked up for a month playing MW2, I have no idea what I'll do."

I myself, don't have a system that the game was made for.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I was standing with some friends after school and this sophomore and his friend walk separate paths and one kid shouted "I'm gonna own you in Modern Warfare 2 tonight!" I found it pretty hilarious and we started mocking him the whole day.

My thoughts: Meh.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Went on my Xbox live, all 13 of my friends online at that time said 'Playing Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' it actually kinda made me mad, considering I probably won't get it 'till the Holidays. I asked one of my friends if we wants to play the fourth with me. He laughed at me :(

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

The multiplayer sucks, as they ****** over all the PC players by removing dedicated servers, modding, player console, /record function and leaning. Instead, we get: horrible match making through IW.net, incredibly laggy servers with a max size of 9v9, and VAC instead of PunkBuster which means it takes forever to ban hackers. Oh, and before I forget, we also have incredible features like these:

"Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?"

02:54 Moriarte

"No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings."

02:55 Mackey-IW (Mackey-Infinity Ward staff, November 2009)

The singleplayer, however, is excellent. Unfortunately for IW, they already ****** off PC gamers so most of us are just getting it off torrent instead of buying it. No point in paying $60 for a singleplayer game.

nbfltowerr.jpg

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

Ok. It's the ********* online play ever. It's impossible to snipe. They've removed the Search and Destroy points. AND LIKE EVERY ROUND IS HARDCORE. SERIOUSLY 2 M4 BULLETS = DEATH

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Ok. It's the ********* online play ever. It's impossible to snipe. They've removed the Search and Destroy points. AND LIKE EVERY ROUND IS HARDCORE. SERIOUSLY 2 M4 BULLETS = DEATH

It will take about 2 to take someone out in a war situation irl too.

• 2 weeks later...