Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[O][B]vious Ko's

Duval

obbanner1.png

Re-opening

OB Promo Video.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

What actually happened.

Welcome To The Future of Low-Med Level Clan's Awhile Back OB was a Clan with little to No Respect and with that it Changed it's name to SMD hoping for a brighter Future, Things Went Well For awhile but the Name was just Immature, SO SMD went to Emnity. and from there it fell apart. ME getting kicked out my house and other leader's didnt have the heart to push on it closed. WELL now where back and pushing Foward is what we will do. Starting Fresh with new Goal's and Rank's OB will become a good Respected Clan.

Rank's

Leader-

Duval|Blooded

`Htown

Co-leader-

Jamie

Rob

High Council-

Dale

Josh

Warlord-

[Open]

What We offer-

Well what i can offer you is a good community and time zone based on Nz Gmt and Central and East doing event threw out all time Zone's. Not only that but This clan will have major pk Trip's and Full out's. Becoming Best Low Level Clan is What we aim for. Join Today and help start a legend.

Information-

Clan Rules -

IntraClan Rules:

1. Absolutely no flaming. Within OB we have a 0 tolerance policy for intraclan flaming.

2. Do not spam the IRC for any reason without first requesting permission from an op.

3. Listen to the ranks above you.

4. Treat people as you would want to be treated.

4. Attend all mandatory Trips

5. Post on forums and be active in IRC.

PKing Rules:

1. No Teleporting

2. No PJing unless they have PJed you first and you have evidence of this.

3. No using protection overheads 1 v 1 unless they pray first.

4. No running from DMs without a legitimate reason.

*It should be noted exceptions can be made for the PJing and praying 1 v 1 rules, if you wish to know the circumstances for these exceptions feel free to PM a High Council or higher rank*

InterClan Rules:

1. No flaming

2. No flamebaiting

3. Act maturely

Clan Graphic's -

coreynoob.gif

Clan Video's -

OB vs FE [PKRI at Maze]

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

OB Vs E

OB Vs Fe

Listen I know we are reopening and i know there is going to be Flame out the ass when i post this but im asking everyone to just either Wish us luck or dont say anything else on here. Where not here to Flame you or act stupid or immature in anyway so how about we all be mature adults kid's or w\e you want to be called and act smart and mature and not say or do anything that results to a huge flame war.

Thanks and i Join Today.

`OB STAFF~

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you had posted publicly about changing your ways for the future of your clan. I wished you the best of luck and meant it. Then you went on and opened SMD and I lost all hope for you. Good luck trying to rebuild what was nothing there.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Your stats say that you are not a low level clan.

You will not be respected in the low level community(what's left of it) if you bring level 80's and such to wars. You might as well go med.

LOL! I'm UB and we don't care 'cos we still have fun fights anyway! I mean i know u suggest them to go med (not intended as flame don't take it that way) but we beat them 3 - 0. ;)

Dont worry OB you guys only just opened and it takes a bit of time to, get organisation and that, so you'll be quite a good clan soon!

Good luck :)

Inappropriate signature.

Topic UPDATED Site is now a Domain and Rank's Changed,

Thanks Alot Mikey and Yes OB is Low-Med and we dont have any 80's in OB btw.

So that right there is a lame excuse to get beat, and your "Dale thing" can be Edited just aswell as i Can take your Stuff and edit it.

But GL to All Pure Clan's Where Steady Rising Beat E today in a f2p 6 v 6.

And yes UB you merked us Lol.

Thank's For your Support.

14wc5fo.jpg

good luck ;)

I know a few people in this clan, and from what I've seen so far looks pretty good :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I'll wish you luck, re-opening a clan that wasn't that great is always a hard thing to do.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

yeah it wasnt that great Tbh with you guy's But With ****** things Comes Great thing's and Great is what where aiming For We are pushing Very Well. 29ml alot of OLD OB have Came back and we pull 15+ to trips :)

If you want to Check us Out Give us a shout at

#ob-clan or www.obvious-kos.com

We have a little thing Called only in #ob-clan and we grab all the funny **** that happens in there and its gotten 4 page's long and its the funniest **** ull ever see. To be Part of this Give us a Shot and Forget About the Old OB >:)

14wc5fo.jpg

Yeah I was in OB the 1st time round and then it merged with SMD

Now OB has reopened and alot of things have changed ( for the good )

Here at OB we are organised but we still like to have FUN

#OB-Clan

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

GL

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10