Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declares Full Out P2P On MM

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, FOE can't predict the future, nor can we presume how much MM can pull since all their pk trips have included a big amount of intros/forum guests who aren't on MM and will not be able to participate in the war.

We pulled 111 people last satruday with few intros so I dont see where intros/forum guest fit into this

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Like MMs strategic plan, crash.

didnt i tell you to go find a vid of getting someone to crash?

Unfortunately, FOE can't predict the future, nor can we presume how much MM can pull since all their pk trips have included a big amount of intros/forum guests who aren't on MM and will not be able to participate in the war.

we don't let guests come, only intros

and i'm the one who does the activity stuff for mm, and looking at the the cc pics and all there on average 7 intros that attend official trips, we shouldn't have too much of a problem having more than 100 people attend

Seeing the fact that MM has the potential to pull close to 120, I think FOE using CW is a good plan to take out MM's numbers. But obviously it's not gonna happen because most of the rules are not agreed by MM. So GL if it's accepted.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Seeing the fact that MM has the potential to pull close to 120, I think FOE using CW is a good plan to take out MM's numbers. But obviously it's not gonna happen because most of the rules are not agreed by MM. So GL if it's accepted.

Hmm, on what facts do you make your calculations? And what makes you think FOE can't pull more than MM?

And before you use pk trips as an example, take into account that FOE pulls MORE people from their ML than MM does.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

@teehee, Hello sir,

On what imaginary events do you base the statement that MM's community crashes?

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Funny because in most 'PvP' wars, there's always a controversial issue with MM bringing mains/intros and so on. Why not accept a fair 100 vs 100, where no one can make excuses, no crashes, no 'mains', etc. In every CW war we had, we pulled 95+ all times, and you guys pulled 80+...

Remember the war against FI? Don't see how you guys can pull '120' in PvP, but not 100 in CW.

Funny because in most 'PvP' wars, there's always a controversial issue with MM bringing mains/intros and so on. Why not accept a fair 100 vs 100, where no one can make excuses, no crashes, no 'mains', etc. In every CW war we had, we pulled 95+ all times, and you guys pulled 80+...

Remember the war against FI? Don't see how you guys can pull '120' in PvP, but not 100 in CW.

Because no one likes CW

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You can't really base pulls on things that happen a few months back, but more recent events like last weekend with our 110ish pull. Again I said "potential to pull 120" but Cw is a very limiting factor with not just numbers but space arena.

I can say the same about FOE with mains and such but I won't get too much into that but if we have a "Full Out War" we should be able to use our clan to the most potential not limiting some who cannot attend because CW is limiting.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

But everybody likes dangerous CW that was declared ;)

Why would I want to risk ALL of my armor for 3 rounds while I have absolutely no chance of getting any drops from anyone else. Not to mention the fact that CW is small as ****

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

how long ago was fi fight?

how did we do on weekly trips then?

how do we do on weekly trips now?

have we pulled 100 to wars before?

have we pulled 100 to trips before? or even recently?

we will pull over 100 but many of our members will not be able to fight because it is in clan wars

or we could fight in pvp with a larger battle field, where all the members can come