Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declares Full Out P2P On MM

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see pics, no vids. OBW replied with a pic, and the subject changed for a sec.

An MM member also posted a picture of a MAIN with war at a run in, Does this also mean foe are going to crash a pvp war with mains? :confused:

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Yes. & your point is?

We declared, MM accept or decline, their choice. We put our rules, so it's up to them if they want it or not. When they declared to full out f2p, we accepted with their rules.

So basically you're saying that rule is not flexible as it is in your favour?

& someone posted a pic of main attacking FOE at the run-in. Look back at OBR post

I saw, an by some of your members logic, since MM has bought a main, we are going to bring them into the pvp war, same goes for FOE i guess according to there own logic.

zero, Do you wanna explain to me how its a full out war when both clans are capped at 100 people each?

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Yes. & your point is?

We declared, MM accept or decline, their choice. We put our rules, so it's up to them if they want it or not. When they declared to full out f2p, we accepted with their rules.

I'm guessing you joined FOE after the MM vs FOE full out?

FOE declared and dates were pushed back 2 weeks since of SAT's and ACT's for Americans which took place on war dates. We didn't get our rules either we wanted some 2 week prep but were forced to 1 week. The only thing we really could decide was Overs on or off.

Was actually fair rules basically for the F2P PVP but I'm guessing since Dave is no longer running FOE things have changed.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Both clans will get capped at 100 so it's not really reasonable to call this a full out if it's going to be in CWars. More like a 100v100.

Or you can do it in PvP where it'll 99.9% get crashed and then it'll be a real (crashed) full out.

Would be interesting to see the outcome either way, hopefully it gets accepted. Perhaps a 100v100 followed by a PvP full out haha?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'm guessing you joined FOE after the MM vs FOE full out?

FOE declared and dates were pushed back 2 weeks since of SAT's and ACT's for Americans which took place on war dates. We didn't get our rules either we wanted some 2 week prep but were forced to 1 week. The only thing we really could decide was Overs on or off.

Was actually fair rules basically for the F2P PVP but I'm guessing since Dave is no longer running FOE things have changed.

noob lol :P

the rules canbe said to be fair, or not... thing is, you got most things your way in that war.... Either way we will need to talk at some point but il let all ur leadership see it first.

btw u n me r 1 v 1 in the corner k?!£$%

#TEAM-WALLI

Also for all the numbskulls that bless us with your company...

I personally would not comprehend clanwars... i would much rather war in pvp, but simply that isnt possible or realistic.

A PvP fight in p2p would get completely ****** by mains and therefore whoever won would have a weak and worthless victory.

This is the only way, and yes if it goes to 100 v 100 it will be a shame for the people who have to sit but at the same time it will be one hell of a battle as noside can pull the usual oh clanwars is jus for the richest clans etc... this we lose all, so tbh we will see who steps up.

#TEAM-WALLI

It's really funny, people have been saying that we're dead for a couple months, but we're not.

Could it be...sit down for this one...that just because people say something doesn't mean it's true?? GASP!

:ohmy: