Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage runs riot.

Asher

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, is ir trying to claim a win? Lets look at this picture a carnage member took

Lets look at the army of white dots in the safe zone. Lets look at the army of purple dots outside the safe zone. Carnage won, there is NO way ANYONE can deny it.

091115224025.png

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

@ZO if your saying at altar you started with 40 and 10-15minutes ago you c;aim you had 40+ falled in inside clan wars when you "won".... someones telling porkies! :banana:

Oh and thanks everyone :D

Wait, is ir trying to claim a win? Lets look at this picture a carnage member took

Lets look at the army of white dots in the safe zone. Lets look at the army of purple dots outside the safe zone. Carnage won, there is NO way ANYONE can deny it.

091115224025.png

Oh my picture having a use ^^

3f21986e.png

iCrave Carnage High Council

Amazing pull, even though your memberlist is pretty slight compared to others, your inactive sweeps are evidently top notch.

Good job, amazing trip. Continue to **** on IR in P2P, and we'll do the same in F2P. :)

35i2n1u.png

Gf's carnage, im not gunna bother flaming since we took we fought foe for a 35 min run-in, killed dv in 1 minuted who tried to crash, killed fi in less than 30 seconds, defeated DP twice and had fought you guys twice, one fight getting crashed of which we were winning... Don't try to say you hopped when 20 of you were spamming "crave carnage" and "we win" like you normally do :)..and what did you do? claim two wins on us and beat dv who had like 20 people.... GJ c

hotkeying.gif

Gf's carnage, im not gunna bother flaming since we took we fought foe for a 35 min run-in, killed dv in 1 minuted who tried to crash, killed fi in less than 30 seconds, defeated DP twice and had fought you guys twice, one fight getting crashed of which we were winning... Don't try to say you hopped when 20 of you were spamming "crave carnage" and "we win" like you normally do :)..and what did you do? claim two wins on us and beat dv who had like 20 people.... GJ c

1 v 3 clans is quite an accomplishment.

I can show you the unedited vid if you wish

First of all the first fight we won

once i get home i will update this reply with pictures of both fall ins when mm crashed.

We ran in Cw thinking it was foe with ur white hats then we came back out through the north side of clan wars and south made you all clump and raped ur ****.

Carnage ended that with 21 and we ended with 36 in clan wars.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Amazing pull, even though your memberlist is pretty slight compared to others, your inactive sweeps are evidently top notch.

Good job, amazing trip. Continue to **** on IR in P2P, and we'll do the same in F2P. :)

1 v 3 clans is quite an accomplishment.

It isn't when we had 2-5 Ascendency members and 10-15 eop.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Unedited as requested

Second altar fight (half way)

You defiantly one that one bro! Post all the pics of our opts inside cw, look at the vid we got hit right up the ass by MM and I called a hop thats why you see 20 with others spread the others were regearing in our homeworld, if you say you had 40 inside cw how come zo said you had exactly 40 10minutes later when we had our second fight? does that really add up?

You think your helping but your just confirming that you had 50-60 in the second altar fight that you lost. Keep on going more advertising for us bro almost 2k views on the pk vid ty IR thats a third of my advertising done! :lol: :lol: :lol:

First of all the first fight we won

once i get home i will update this reply with pictures of both fall ins when mm crashed.

We ran in Cw thinking it was foe with ur white hats then we came back out through the north side of clan wars and south made you all clump and raped ur ****.

Carnage ended that with 21 and we ended with 36 in clan wars.

Why do you guys always try claim wins out of crashed fights, i'm telling you we had more then 21 or 10ish lol , as soon as we rushed we pushed you or you ran into clans wars some of your guys including you got caught in that rush and died i got ur your kill message.

Then you guys tired to kill us from the north, you tired but you didn't hold your ground for to long then the rest of your members got wiped out by mm and we ran inside clan wars and hopped and you can see the mass of purple dots running into c wars on the video.

if that looks like 10ish purple dots then you guys have got problems.

but anyway idc about that we hopped and came back had a lil trash talk with ir, we hopped to a new world because there was just to many clans in that world you guys tired to follow us and catch us by surprise and " we raped ur sht" but you tried so gj

:banana:

slapktfo2.gif