Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Patriots vs Colts

Pink

I don't see this as an upset as both teams are main rivals, and as you can see by the game last night they're pretty even w/ each other. Can't believe the Pats went for it on 4th down, Manning took over from there and scored for a 1 point lead.

Dumb Patriots got their asses handed to them xD, Colts retain their perfect record...wonder if they'll keep it going.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Wasn't an upset... But I'm so glad the Colts won. I almost turned off my T.V. because I was so ****** off. Especially after Manning's second INT, I thought it was in the books. Terrible coaching by the Pats. :P

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Colts stopped the Pats on a fourth down play just before the 2 minute mark. The Colts gained yardage and scored on a touch down pass to Reggie Wayne (I believe, but I know it was a touchdown, it was 2 nights ago I forget lol). They then scored their PAT, and kicked it off. The patriots had 13 seconds left in which I think they did a play, got down to 7 and did their last play.

Colts won 35 - 34

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Pretty sure it was a touchdown after a 4th down stop. Watch some sportscenter brah.

Plus the extra point, which is referred to as a field goal.

Colts for the win, gotta root fot the home team. :banana:

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

Plus the extra point, which is referred to as a field goal.

Colts for the win, gotta root fot the home team. :banana:

Lol sorry if you guys misunderstood me.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

The extra point is refered to as a PAT, commonly known as Point After Touchdown or Extra Point. In which you can kick the ball (like a field goal) and gain 1 point, or throw/run the bow into the end zone (like a touchdown). So therefore if you're calling this a field goal, I'll be calling 2 point conversions touch downs for now on.

See why people misunderstood?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

It wasn't an upset. Colts were supposed to win.

I don't know where you live, but I'm a Colts fan, and 80% of the people I know are, and we all expected them to lose. It wasn't an upset though, I expected them to lose from their previous games, but I knew they'd put up a good fight.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I don't know where you live, but I'm a Colts fan, and 80% of the people I know are, and we all expected them to lose. It wasn't an upset though, I expected them to lose from their previous games, but I knew they'd put up a good fight.

Not to say that the experts are always right. But the odd makers from Las Vegas predicted the Colts to win by 3. I guess it's up to the individual to decide.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

The extra point is refered to as a PAT, commonly known as Point After Touchdown or Extra Point. In which you can kick the ball (like a field goal) and gain 1 point, or throw/run the bow into the end zone (like a touchdown). So therefore if you're calling this a field goal, I'll be calling 2 point conversions touch downs for now on.

See why people misunderstood?

If you play football, then you would understand the the Extra Point and Field Goal teams are exactly the same. Only different points. They both have the kicker and the the holder, they both can be faked, Field Goal for a first down or Extra point for a 2 point conversion, And they both have the entire line. These would be referred to as Special Teams. Other Special Teams consist of Kickoff that can happen in many different ways. A squib, an onside, or just a full out kick. Another Special Team is Kick Return, in which you're on offense and your RB runs with the ball for a touchdown.

Pick up a Football book, and read. You might just learn something God forbid.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Arguing over what the extra point meant / means is completely ridiculous, lol...

It was a good game, leave it at that. Waiting for any Pat Fans to reply to this topic? Lol...I bet they're in hiding; not even wanting to reply >:]

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

I played football for probably 5 years, and have always been a fan of watching it, so don't assume anything.

You seem to have taken it personally that I explained why people might have misunderstood you.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL