Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guides

Tyler

TO TRAIN ON RSC.

Get sum cash for black b axe, mith addy and rune 2hs. ( or get a mate to give u )

TO EARN CASH FOR R2H IS EASY - CHAOS DRUIDS - LOOT HERBS AND LAWS/NATS

To train to 30 1 30 - Cows or Gnomes. Cows u cook the meat for food, Gnomes u dnt really need food (maybe if ur like below lvl 10)

It really is a very easy game, and 100x better than RS2. Pking where u get what they drop, 3 hitting insted of safing and teleing, no trade limits and a world were 2hs own all. PLUS the community is 10000x more mature than the rs2 community

SICK.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Sounds good, I shall log on.

Feel free to add me, I don't know if my display name is working in RSC or not, but yeah.

RSN: Ix Amaze Ix

Display: Zulu Tyler

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• 1 year later...
TO TRAIN ON RSC.

Get sum cash for black b axe, mith addy and rune 2hs. ( or get a mate to give u )

TO EARN CASH FOR R2H IS EASY - CHAOS DRUIDS - LOOT HERBS AND LAWS/NATS

To train to 30 1 30 - Cows or Gnomes. Cows u cook the meat for food, Gnomes u dnt really need food (maybe if ur like below lvl 10)

It really is a very easy game, and 100x better than RS2. Pking where u get what they drop, 3 hitting insted of safing and teleing, no trade limits and a world were 2hs own all. PLUS the community is 10000x more mature than the rs2 community

SICK.

Will keep this in mind, Thanks :)

3Cdph.png
uwRgV.gif
★★ I Support Piracy ★★
Scapin' Since SmallSword.gif 2003

• 2 weeks later...

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Why must you idiots bump old topics.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI