Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-=~=- Ideal Pure Clan List -=~=-

IPCL Manager

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know who gets a legit win? Some clans retreat etc, stop returning. Some of the fights are confusing to see who won the fight overall?

I'm a mastermind.

(I'm actually not sharing how I am going to do these exact calculations, you can attempt to find out as the weekend goes on and I update the list)

you cant control how we pk you arrogant piece of ****, suck my ****.

I actally agree with thisl. Clans that actually care about this will feel they are forced to pk a certain way to get points.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

So Malice kills more clans than MM they get more points and are ranked #1?

And it seems like you are kind of trying to control clans actions if they do care about ranks.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

A nice thought but it will never work because of the complexity of real PKRI's

It is never simple clan A vs clan B, and where is the line drawn between a crash and not a crash? Killing a clan after they just beat someone? killing a clan while they were fighting someone, killing a clan before they were supposed to have a fight with someone?

There are as many definitions as there are people on this community and even if YOU were given the right to say what is and what is not it would still subtract credibility from the list and make it un-interesting.

Also this would just make some overall top list since the start of PW... i think a CURRENT top list is alot more attractive than one that stretches back to the creation of PW.

Once again a nice thought but no thanks.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

As far as I know this isn't being supported by Pure Warfare, but he is free to post it.

Don't feel as if it is our official list, because I'm not sure whether it is or not.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

So Malice kills more clans than MM they get more points and are ranked #1?

And it seems like you are kind of trying to control clans actions if they do care about ranks.

Wrong, it depends on who you fight, the formula is altered.

Responded already to the 2nd.

A nice thought but it will never work because of the complexity of real PKRI's

It is never simple clan A vs clan B, and where is the line drawn between a crash and not a crash? Killing a clan after they just beat someone? killing a clan while they were fighting someone, killing a clan before they were supposed to have a fight with someone?

There are as many definitions as there are people on this community and even if YOU were given the right to say what is and what is not it would still subtract credibility from the list and make it un-interesting.

Also this would just make some overall top list since the start of PW... i think a CURRENT top list is alot more attractive than one that stretches back to the creation of PW.

Once again a nice thought but no thanks.

You bring up good points but it is a easy process. The only crashing involved in this list is joining into a fight already going on. Lets say Clan A is banking after beating Clan B and Clan C rushes them walking to BH Bank, then wins. Clan C would get a partial victory and Clan A gets a partial loss. It's my own personal judgment on this case.

This is not even a community thing, it's an opinion supported by a few formulas I am following.

As time goes on and a clan begins to slump, they will not gain any points (or perhaps lose some) while other clans are staying stable or gaining them, there spot will be taken over. It has nothing with the time period this was created, it will all make itself accurate.

No thanks, won't work. It'll just be another biased list, can't be ****** with that. We already have PCR, don't need PCR v2.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro