Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-=~=- Ideal Pure Clan List -=~=-

IPCL Manager

A nice thought but it will never work because of the complexity of real PKRI's

It is never simple clan A vs clan B, and where is the line drawn between a crash and not a crash? Killing a clan after they just beat someone? killing a clan while they were fighting someone, killing a clan before they were supposed to have a fight with someone?

There are as many definitions as there are people on this community and even if YOU were given the right to say what is and what is not it would still subtract credibility from the list and make it un-interesting.

Also this would just make some overall top list since the start of PW... i think a CURRENT top list is alot more attractive than one that stretches back to the creation of PW.

Once again a nice thought but no thanks.

^ this is why i like him in this community he is a down to earth person and actualy speaks the truth

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it biased? This is a formula/point system based list. You are a moron.

And you, who just popped out of nowhere are asking all of the PW community to trust that yu are unbiased?

If you expected this to happen then you sir, are a moron.

Who are you anyways?

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

How is it biased? This is a formula/point system based list. You are a moron.

Good way to promote your list, calling the members of these forums morons. You're list won't work, leave it in the main clan world. Hell some main clans don't support it. Your setup is skewed, and it won't work. It'll be a massive mess of clans flaming each other and attempting to set each other up.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

And you, who just popped out of nowhere are asking all of the PW community to trust that yu are unbiased?

If you expected this to happen then you sir, are a moron.

Who are you anyways?

Why would anyone need to trust if I am unbiased? This list is not an opinion, it's a simple point based system.

How is it not going to happen? I plan on updating it weekly. :)

Good way to promote your list, calling the members of these forums morons. You're list won't work, leave it in the main clan world. Hell some main clans don't support it. Your setup is skewed, and it won't work. It'll be a massive mess of clans flaming each other and attempting to set each other up.

If the setup of my list is "skewed" then how would it make clans flame and want to set each other up? It has no effect, it's just a fun little extra thing.

Why would anyone need to trust if I am unbiased? This list is not an opinion, it's a simple point based system.

How is it not going to happen? I plan on updating it weekly. :)

You have not released the formula for this point system. How are we supposed to turst it?

pureclan.png

PROOF

If the setup of my list is "skewed" then how would it make clans flame and want to set each other up? It has no effect, it's just a fun little extra thing.

Skewed as in it won't be accurate, rather it'll be inaccurate. As for clans wanting to flame each other, it already happens with the top 10 list. Framing clans happens already, and will just be promoted by this list for example:

Clan A fights Clan B, Clan A wins. Clan C then attacks Clan A, and claims they didn't know they were crashing. They state this on Clan Cs aftermath topic, Clan A then replies and says it was a crash.

This will just lead to pages and pages of flames and ******** flying around.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

And it won't be. You don't have to trust anything.. it's more just for your viewing pleasure. Such as that kill count image for each top clan.

In that case, your list will be as good as anyone elses on these forums. I'm sure they have their own private points systems too. And atleast they don't hide their identity.

This suggestion has lost all credibility, you'll be lucky if a mod closes this to save you from further embarrassment.

pureclan.png

PROOF

Skewed as in it won't be accurate, rather it'll be inaccurate. As for clans wanting to flame each other, it already happens with the top 10 list. Framing clans happens already, and will just be promoted by this list for example:

Clan A fights Clan B, Clan A wins. Clan C then attacks Clan A, and claims they didn't know they were crashing. They state this on Clan Cs aftermath topic, Clan A then replies and says it was a crash.

This will just lead to pages and pages of flames and ******** flying around.

Like I said, then it become a personal judgment thing. I know best, remember that. :)

In that case, your list will be as good as anyone elses on these forums. I'm sure they have their own private points systems too. And atleast they don't hide their identity.

This suggestion has lost all credibility, you'll be lucky if a mod closes this to save you from further embarrassment.

I have shot down every opposing argument you have made and I'm the one that needs to be stopped from further embarrassment? Please..

I have shot down every opposing argument you have made and I'm the one that needs to be stopped from further embarrassment? Please..

You have "shot down" my arguments by saying "its an easy process"?

***** plz

pureclan.png

PROOF

At first I was like gifbincolinfarrel.gif

But then I read the posts and then i was like:

Won't work in my opinion since everyone in this community are stupid pricks who just look for something to troll. **** you all

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~