Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

-=~=- Ideal Pure Clan List -=~=-

IPCL Manager

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, trying out something isn't hard; maintaining it with accuracy is the problem, why don't we try it out and see what happens, it bring up positive things like clan activity, active forum posts, and much more. Just give it a try lol and please guys stop bitching.

mkygcz.jpg

Like I said, then it become a personal judgment thing. I know best, remember that. :)

I have shot down every opposing argument you have made and I'm the one that needs to be stopped from further embarrassment? Please..

Yes, you know best. Thats why we have successfully come up with numerous arguments throwing your list down. And personal judgement? Didn't you say it wasn't a bias list? Pretty sure the moment you involve personal judgement, it becomes a biased list.

And to be quite frank, you are from Crimson Raiders. I don't like your clan one bit, nor are you deserving to run a PURE clan rank system, much less the main clan rank system.

Go back to RSC, because you need to make sure RSC agree with you before you bring it here. And where is the actual numbers that you got, because like njthug said, I want to make sure you aren't just pulling random numbers.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Well guys, trying out something isn't hard; maintaining it with accuracy is the problem, why don't we try it out and see what happens, it bring up positive things like clan activity, active forum posts, and much more. Just give it a try lol and please guys stop bitching.

Sure, that works. :P

Yes, you know best. Thats why we have successfully come up with numerous arguments throwing your list down. And personal judgement? Didn't you say it wasn't a bias list? Pretty sure the moment you involve personal judgement, it becomes a biased list.

And to be quite frank, you are from Crimson Raiders. I don't like your clan one bit, nor are you deserving to run a PURE clan rank system, much less the main clan rank system.

Go back to RSC, because you need to make sure RSC agree with you before you bring it here. And where is the actual numbers that you got, because like njthug said, I want to make sure you aren't just pulling random numbers.

Every attempt at "throwing down" has been rebutted. I'm not in CR. I am though in a main clan as well as a pure clan. I don't have a log in name on RSC, I simply browse it from time to time.

That's what I thought.

Look at the arrogance this kid brings, and he wants us to adopt his list.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Let me summarize this...

You have a point system to rank clans (that you wont reveal) you are the only manager of this list.

We already have a pinned topic to post your own list based on your personal ranking system. Some mod should close this

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Btw, stop flaming IPCL Manager, and IPCL don't answer back to these kids. There just being ignorant morons who have nothing to do on thursday except try to take down something bringing a postitive outcome, as I said before people it doesn't hurt to try something.

mkygcz.jpg

Every attempt at "throwing down" has been rebutted. I'm not in CR. I am though in a main clan as well as a pure clan. I don't have a log in name on RSC, I simply browse it from time to time.

Oh so you are in a pure clan, so there will be traces of bias. Thanks for telling us that. You sir, have been panfried, deepfried and roasted. Thank you and good day.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Look at the arrogance this kid brings, and he wants us to adopt his list.

I did not ask you to adopt ANYTHING. Simply read it for your viewing pleasure. :)

Let me summarize this...

You have a point system to rank clans (that you wont reveal) you are the only manager of this list.

We already have a pinned topic to post your own list based on your personal ranking system. Some mod should close this

You just contradicted yourself. A point system and being biased is two totally separate things. Like said previously by a mod and myself, this isn't breaking ANY rules. I am sparking discussion and well, this is in Clan Discussion. :banana:

Btw, stop flaming IPCL Manager, and IPCL don't answer back to these kids. There just being ignorant morons who have nothing to do on thursday except try to take down something bringing a postitive outcome, as I said before people it doesn't hurt to try something.

Nononono, it's fine, I want to state my opinion on their post and maybe they'll understand the reality. It's also Thursday for me as well, I got nothing better to do ( as you can tell I started to make this list )

Oh so you are in a pure clan, so there will be traces of bias. Thanks for telling us that. You sir, have been panfried, deepfried and roasted. Thank you and good day.

Hasn't it already been clarified this is a point system based list. I already post my weekly biased list in the other topic. :biggrin:

Friday here mate, l2aussie

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Hasn't it already been clarified this is a point system based list. I already post my weekly biased list in the other topic. :biggrin:

A point based system that you refuse to tell us how you calculated the numbers. This list will clearly have bias in it and will definitely create a lot of unnecessary flames and overall ********. Take your list back to RSC.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

You just contradicted yourself. A point system and being biased is two totally separate things. Like said previously by a mod and myself, this isn't breaking ANY rules. I am sparking discussion and well, this is in Clan Discussion. :banana:

No I didn't.

I said your PERSONAL point system that is so super top secret that you won't release it.

Again, some mod should close this topic.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You'll fit right in.

I'm leaving this crap now and I am trying to tell myself that it was just a troll because I really donät want to accept that there are humans out there as stupid as you.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

I'd like you to PM me your point system for this topic to remain open, and you guys need to chill out.

How can you flame someone for posting a list and not revealing his point system, that's honestly a bit immature or childish.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL