Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

W-A-A-R LOOKING FOR CLAN

W_A_A_R

k so ive been in so many inactive clans such as aao and fi and it gets boring cause inactives clan are boring so i would like to see some people suggest some good f2p and p2p active clans i am 80 range 20 def 91 str 79 hp and 50 attack please do so tell some clans and why i should join. ALSO i am very expierinced in clans and know how to pile spam and tank.

Hey Waar, I'd like to invite you to join 'Uncontrollable'. We're a very new clan that loosk to have a very nice future. We have lots of PK trips throughout the week and weekend, and we have a very active base of members.

If you're interested, you can check out our site or our clan chat: "Oo_Theo_Oo"

.:: Forums | Memberlist ::.

Thank you for your time.

.:: UNCONTROLLED SINCE DAY ONE ::.
Forums | Memberlist | Recruitment Topic

50 Years From Now, When You Look Back At Your Life, Don't You Want To Say You Had The Guts To Get In The Car?
halo2m.png
Successes Only Last Until Someone Screws Them Up, Failures Are Forever.

I would recommend Fatality, they are a nice clan rising back to the top :biggrin:

Have fun with your next clan, good luck.

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

k so ive been in so many inactive clans such as aao and fi

I would recommend Fatality, they are a nice clan rising back to the top :biggrin:

Have fun with your next clan, good luck.

lol he read the topic i bet

Arp-1.png

Hey W A A R, it is me your buddy iMaurice I think i got you added on rs. Last time I asked you were in FI but since you are currently clanless and looking for one at the moment you should join up Devastation. We do both f2p and p2p pk trips on weekends.

Our Site: http://www.devastation.ipbfree.com

IRC channel: #Devastation

R.I.P Devastation