Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans closing.

Mg F T W

Over the past few months I've seen a decline in clan communities, I do not know everyone's personal reasons for closing but I am sorry if you did close and you have my respect if you did. How is this effecting our community as a whole? What will happen to the clan that loses competition because a clan died out. Which clans will grow? Is this leaving a smaller community of pure clans in runescape?

Discuss: Mg F T W

mkygcz.jpg

1. Our community is slowy becoming smaller, but the the community is also becoming stronger, due to close relationships and competitions

2. The clan will find new competution.

3. The clan that gets the dieing clans member lmfao.

4. What?

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

We'll get to the point where every clan pulls 60+ every weekend (be it through teaming or high attendance) and it will be close to impossible for a new clan to compete

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS