Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Veneratio's Package

Mateo

I'm not going to go into details about why we closed. That's not what this topic is for. However, you check this post for my public post on why it happened. I went more in depth in a different post for my members.

I'd like to start off by saying, this a group decision, and while people are generally saying, they'll follow me on what I choose, I'm going to listen to a lot of reasons from these people and look in detail at what is presented to us. I've made a few posts for these type of topics in the past, and I generally know I am expecting, but I want to see who is willing to offer us and who really wants us.

At Veneratio, we enjoyed minis. We had a great F2P mini unit, if not the best for mid-level pures. So having a couple a day will probably be mandatory.

However, we want to go some place where we can also get some Saturday action.

Also, a handful of us would like a little bit of P2P action, so we're going to ask that it is there. It doesn't have to be everyday, but consistent close together is fine.

I'm also going to say, that this is a pretty much all or nothing deal. I'm going to say some of these people might not come, and others not on here might come. But, I want to stick together, so I don't think posts saying "all but the lvl 60 can join", etc.

Now I will list people and tell you what I can about them.

091124172606.png

Dirt Wolf

Founder of Veneratio, Ex-Leader of The Pure Forces, Ex-Warlord of Evo Purez, Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

asdfvs.png

Greenownzyoo

Ex-Leader of Veneratio - Is a great person to have around. Awesome with forums and IRC, great binder/warrer. Likes to RC in his spare time. NEVER gets mad.

091123230823.png

V-Antoine-O

Ex-High Council of Veneratio, Ex-High Council of Evo Purez - Great leadership qualities. Fantastic debater. Doesn't take any crap. Good vidder.

keepmovingforward.jpg

Ex_arr0w

Ex-High Council of Veneratio, Ex-Rank of The Pure Forces, Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures - Great leading capabilities in wars/trips. Likes to have fun. Is smart.

091124180240.png

O G0t Milk O

Ex-Head Elite of Veneratio- Great person to have around. Gets things done that need to get done. Fantastic recruiter.

091124172642.png

L Danielle L

Ex-Head Elite of Veneratio - Very nice person, great presence of mind, smart, and active.

this1.png

4 Vo

Ex-Elite of Veneratio - Active, likes P2P stuff, knows how to lead, likes to have fun.

juanc.png

Ima Mexibean

Ex-Elite of Veneratio - Active, likes to joke around, fun person, active, knows how to lead.

Continued on second post.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

091124172536.png

V Hazelnut V

Ex-Warlord of Veneratio - Is active and has a lot of clan experience. Good with advice.

091124170553.png

Fly--by-pker

Ex-Warlord of Veneratio - Is a good person and has a lot of clan experience. Fun to have around.

rawreturnsss.png

PCR Returns

Ex-Senior Member of Veneratio - Also has a 60 attack account, but said he'll probably be getting 40 attack on this account anyways. Insisted that I use this account.

Stats.png

Icer Kingz

Ex-Senior Member of Veneratio - A great warrer, active, and a good person to have around.

091107234756.png

ilx cute xil

Ex-Senior Member of Veneratio - Great person to have around, wonderful humor, always happy.

Note: She's temporarily banned for about 15 days.

chewc.png

I Chew You I

Ex-Member of Veneratio - Was just about a month or so away from Senior member, very loyal and a good person to have around. Has achievement topic on Zybez. Currently training to 80 strength.

091123220820.png

Invin_Bear

Ex-Member of Veneratio - Was in Veneratio for what seems like forever. Great warrer and nice person.

091123203522.png

0utc0ld_Pk

Ex-Member of Venerato - A great person to have around, great to talk to, has a fun sense of humor.

I'll personally be looking for facts when reading this topic.

"We pulled 50 to a trip." "We beat X 3 times on Saturday."

And just because your clan may not match what someone else does, might not mean they have what we're looking for, so be honest, because I will find out.

Thanks,

Matt

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I think you'd do well in Malice. It seems VO had a lot of experience and lacked only in numbers. We may have had our fair amount of rivalry, but an experienced group of individual warrers like yourselves would contribute well to Malice's reputable organization. We aim to have multiple short prep wars each week, and also have a fair amount of mini wars. I think you'd enjoy your time with us:

www.ClanMalice.com

#Malice

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Matt, I'm not sure if that little rivalry between you and Malice are still going on or whatever.

But I'd recommend Malice to you. I'm not quite sure how many they pull on trips, but I think they pull around 30 and rumor has it that they are quite the Clan when it comes to a mid level Clan.

And then there's Epidemic, they pull above 50 to their trips, but they get destroyed by pretty much everybody. If you're not a big fan of losing your precious pixels, then join Malice.

Oh, and there's always Mayhem Makers. Don't forget about MM. Never.

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to mention; I love you and it sucks that Veneratio had to come to an end. :confused:

I'm sorry about what happened to VO :(

I'd like to recommend you guys to join DP. I'm sure most of you have had experience with DP since you have PKed with us previously in the summer and both clans had gotten along really well.

DP has had great pull's these past 2 months and have excellent performence in both servers.

I hope to see you guys join DP.

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Well, I'm going to recommend you to DP. We've had a great past together and used to be good friends pking/mini'ing eachother and never flamed. We had probably one of our ebst weekends last weekend where we won 9? different wars in 1 day. Was loads of fun. We do P2P and mini frequently. You all meet at least FA requirements. I don't know if the 30 defence guy can get in but it's worth a try. Love you guys, shame you closed as you were starting to move up a bit.

Oops! Forgot our info. Check out our site at www.DP-RS.com, look around and see if you like the forums/community etc. Our IRC channel is #DPures, always active at any time. Our ingame chat is "DP Raza", almost always 5-10+ people in it and if there isn't, refer members in there :P

Hostility

#TGG

Not much to say, but they'll be reopening on December 10th. Be there or be square.. and trust me.. you don't want to be square.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Ok well I'm the founder of Destructive Pures and I think you would make a great addition to DP. We pull about 60 people to f2p, it's been higher peaking at 71 this week which I think is a possitive. We nearly went undefeated last Saturday but decided to hit E when we only had 30 people left on the trip lol and where greatly out numbered. We do a lot of P2P and F2P mini wars ussualy at night. We also have fantastic forums and a friendly community which you guys should register on even if you decided to go elsewhere ( www.dp-rs.com ). We do how ever compete both P2p and F2p having 3 trips per week ranging from Friday - Sunday

Friday: p2p/f2p - depends what other clans are doing, maybe even a fun event.

Saturday: F2P pkri

Sunday: P2P pkri

Come into #dpures to talk some more even if you decide DP is not for you guys.

I would also surgest CP, E and maybe malice as I think they are all decent F2P clans.

-Aaron

mmflash123.gif