Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan World in 1 year.

Zell

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.foe/mm - will still compete

2.e will some times compete for #1 but slow down

3.dv will close into tlp

4.fi will probably take #3 back when e is slowing down

5.eop will compete for #4 with e when fi take #3

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I believe that

DP will regress into a slump again

CP will stay as they are

M will have another burst of activity

E wil be #1 in f2p

MM will be #2 in p2p/f2p

Foe will be #1 in p2p

EOP will become #3 followed by FI

The biggest event will be when Carnage and DV fight and the losing clan goes into a slump that's gonna close them or medicoritize them

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Epidemic is going to slow down, Fi will rise near the top, and Epidemic, Mm, Foe, and Fi will be the only real clans to compete with in F2p. Foe and Mm will mainly compete P2p, with few and far between good trips from Fi, Tlp may partially compete.

I think these things are pointless... Lets just wait and see what happens rather than making ourselves look like idiots and begin flames wars saying that i will be #1, no you! NO ME! WHAT NO MM! NO FOE!! NO VD!! like really... the future isnt predictable kids, if it was, then why are we living in the present?

-Chad

1175tub.png

I think these things are pointless... Lets just wait and see what happens rather than making ourselves look like idiots and begin flames wars saying that i will be #1, no you! NO ME! WHAT NO MM! NO FOE!! NO VD!! like really... the future isnt predictable kids, if it was, then why are we living in the present?

-Chad

Because you cant live in the future, that was probably one of the best "I'm gona try and look smart to shut these people down but failed" posts I've seen in a while.

110210183405.png

MM= will drop and raise, as they always do..but still maintain the top 3

FOE= will make a new pking video, gain 1000 apps and take #1 in p2p

E = will slow down a bit, but hopefully stay at a great pace, and compete in the top 3

FI= will raise, im so looking forward to seeing how they do in future, FI is one of my favorite top clans.

M= will stay the same, wont make any difference.

DP= will stay the same wont make any difference, but gain sum organization.

MG= will kill all of u bitchs <3

TGG= will do something good for awhile, then re close. as i doubt they understand just how much rs clans has changed.

IR= will close.

DV= will struggle, but hopefully not close.

TLP = will continue to stay the same, or if not improve, as they are one of the best p2p clans out there.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Start of 09 there was a thread like this and I said MM would be number 1. Look where we are? :smile:

Only real change I predict is that FI will be competing again in the middle of 2010.

Yea right

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

I can't see any clan competing with Foe/MM on both servers at their current status because they're just so dominant, so unless one takes a serious slump or E becomes ******* amazing at P2P the top 2 will remain the same.

I'd like FI to get back in the top 3 or 4 but they ****** up their leadership big time and I don't know what the new one is capable of so it really could go either way. I also think FI needs to be strong in F2P for them to really set off a spark and I think E will just be too much of a challenge for them. #4-#6 is realistic for FI.

The other old school clans EOP/TLP/CP seem to come and go, I don't think they're consistent enough to be in the top 5 in a years time.

DP will do alright seeing as Raza has 2 years left in him and have a young and active leadership.

C i'm unsure about. How long can C keep up with the single server/1 trip a week thing? Asher is off to uni next year so i'm 80% sure they'll close.

DV/TGG/CY/MG/M - these all have a strong possibility of closing. MG leadership seems hard working but they've just got such a bad name for themselves I can't see them living out 5 months, let alone a year.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

this is just my opinion, so don't flame me.

Foe/Mm will remain top 3 and fight continuously, one clan will slump, and pull out of it fast.

Epidemic will keep growing unless some staff leaves

Fatality i think will make a rebound and break into the top 3

DP i believe will slump, and either close, and go into a small ml. (just my opinion)

TGG i think will close as they seem like their trying to do to much at once atm.

Dv, this may be bias since im dv, but i believe we will stay alive and get back to where we were, and be above a 85+ ml. I don't believe we will close anytime soon as you are all saying. We will do this by heading to F2P servers more.

I see tlp staying the same as being a force in P2P but needs to start f2p

CP will stay the same and do nothing.

Carnage will lose members and do absolutely nothing unless they start going to F2P.

EOP will become a huge threat to top 3.

IR will stay the same and won't close.

Malice i think will close, just don't see them doing enough

Again just my opinion. :cool:

FOE(alive) - will remain the top p2p clan and still good in f2p

MM(alive) - The most popular pure clan, so i see them staying top 3 f2p and competing with FOE in p2p

FI(alive/dead) - As of now, the leadership still inferior to old generation so they will remain in top 6 competing. But if someone step up then they will come back in top 3 but will never be able to comeback to take the f2p crown again. Might closed but will reopen with a different name.

E(alive) - Well lot of high ranks and leaders are 18+ so it depend on the new generation of leadership and staff. But leaders arent stupid to promote who is not capable of doing the job. So I will say they will be still a powerhouse in f2p and perhaps improve in p2p.

TLP(alive) - Well what can i say, will remain as a top contender in p2p and will stay that way. F2p, this clan will never focus in this server.

CP/EOP(alive) - two clans that been open for a long time and they will might be still alive or perhaps be a small community with old members.

DP(dead) -I believe that leaders will grow tired and close the clan

This are my just opinions so hope no1 get offended. I'm jus basing this on my 4 yrs experience in pure clans.

Also i kinda predict the migration of pures from small to med lvl size clans to big clans making the gap even greater than no clans can break the top2/3.

-Chad

Na idiot obviously VD #1.

Old clans will fall out, new clans will fall in competing for top five just like before.

FOE(alive) - will remain the top p2p clan and still good in f2p

MM(alive) - The most popular pure clan, so i see them staying top 3 f2p and competing with FOE in p2p

FI(alive/dead) - As of now, the leadership still inferior to old generation so they will remain in top 6 competing. But if someone step up then they will come back in top 3 but will never be able to comeback to take the f2p crown again. Might closed but will reopen with a different name.

E(alive) - Well lot of high ranks and leaders are 18+ so it depend on the new generation of leadership and staff. But leaders arent stupid to promote who is not capable of doing the job. So I will say they will be still a powerhouse in f2p and perhaps improve in p2p.

TLP(alive) - Well what can i say, will remain as a top contender in p2p and will stay that way. F2p, this clan will never focus in this server.

CP/EOP(alive) - two clans that been open for a long time and they will might be still alive or perhaps be a small community with old members.

DP(dead) -I believe that leaders will grow tired and close the clan

This are my just opinions so hope no1 get offended. I'm jus basing this on my 4 yrs experience in pure clans.

Also i kinda predict the migration of pures from small to med lvl size clans to big clans making the gap even greater than no clans can break the top2/3.

I agree.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Hmm we shall see rage we shall see. As long as Im in fatality, Fi will break into the top 3. As for the other clans GL to you.

I believe it, But shouldn't be cocky about it haha.

Being cocky sets clans/peoples in the wrong paths.

But i'm sure you guys will, Good luck mates.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Foe and MM will just stay

Fi will get there #3 back, maybe even higher

E slows down to #4 or #5

EOP will get strong at start of the year but will slump again

TLP just stays same

DP will close

M gets stronger

DV comes back

CP will just keep massing

C will just still live in p2p where no1 founds them