Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Undefeated Friday - Owning Mains and Such.

Uaex V Jad

nah man i was just kidding- I completley see it from your point of view, but at the same time i think you should step back and see it from ours.

We maintained the upper hand most of our fights, we have no reason to risk, but on the same token we only aren't risking when we've used ALL of our food, it seems that Connor had tanked 100% of his food and stuff, so then he was not risking, there's no reason to keep bringing that up :P

I'm going to stop posting because i think i've stated everything i've had to say, See you on sunday i guess :)

Or today.

Yeah - it might've been useless to bring it up - but bringing up whole HF ran from the fight & monkfish is welfare isn't quite relavant either, seeing as we don't do it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because there is no arguement to be had, Im sorry, but a bunch of people who are all higher level in armour which requires def and a terrorbird full of food? not main. I see

now simmer down, the day is done, this is pure warfare not like ur gunna recruit from arguing here lol..

#TEAM-WALLI

gj ginger

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

because there is no arguement to be had, Im sorry, but a bunch of people who are all higher level in armour which requires def and a terrorbird full of food? not main. I see

now simmer down, the day is done, this is pure warfare not like ur gunna recruit from arguing here lol..

Again Walli you're making it way too easy for me.

I have no intentions on recruiting in here - because people with who I'm discussing with are probably hardcore FOE/Pure members - or they're willing to discuss topics.

Same goes around for me - I won't join another clan - I will stay with HF as long as I play.

Like I already pointed out our opinion differ about what a pure or rune pure should be. Or a tank. You can label us as mains I respect that opinion - but don't try to generalize your opinion to everyone.

Keep ignoring my posts mr kakuna. people reading will realize that the ******** you posted in the beginning was only because your a bad looser and wont accept the defeat.

then you make up lies to make us look bad. nice way of representing your clan, maybe if you try hard enough, you will atleast convince your own clan to believe the lies so you can all live hapily in your little bubble of ****.

see you around.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Your screenshots does not prove your riddicules lies about winning the fights. moron.

and you got cleared from the battleground. i couldnt care less that you kept on fighting random noobs 20 lvls away from the battleground. thats continueing a pk trip, not winning in a fight you got cleaned in earlier at the trip.. jesus christ..

and we retreated from fighting welfarers, a good amount of minutes AFTER you were completely wiped out from the battlefield.

please, start posting some decent arguments or im done wasting my time explaining an idiot what the difinition of winning a run-in means.

I'm the idiot? Congratz you've flamed hope you feel better now?

How is it possible that we're CLEARED from the battlefield if we moved west to gds - and then when there was no FOE at gds (FOE were fighting welfarers at gate) we hunt UT down? My picture clearly shows HF alive after the run in vs FOE - so don't keep saying we were cleared, cmon.

The thing as "HF was cleared" you are reffering to means we went more west and took on UT ; which eventually took us south and you were fighting Welfarers.

We both got crashed by different clans, I have no idea how you clear us from the battlefield then. When we were supposed to be cleared in your opinion - we defeated UT.

Keep ignoring my posts mr kakuna. people reading will realize that the ******** you posted in the beginning was only because your a bad looser and wont accept the defeat.

then you make up lies to make us look bad. nice way of representing your clan, maybe if you try hard enough, you will atleast convince your own clan to believe the lies so you can all live hapily in your little bubble of ****.

see you around.

In the same post you're flaming me and saying I'm bad at representing my clan - feels a bit contraproductive don't you think? HF have accepted defeat plenty times before. So yeah, not really a valid argument. And I believe I haven't ignored one of your post and excuse me if I did so.

You hid for a month straight.

And every trip you have includes 10+ Mains LELELELE

were not the ones allying with AA, an actual main clan o.O

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I'm the idiot? Congratz you've flamed hope you feel better now?

How is it possible that we're CLEARED from the battlefield if we moved west to gds - and then when there was no FOE at gds (FOE were fighting welfarers at gate) we hunt UT down? My picture clearly shows HF alive after the run in vs FOE - so don't keep saying we were cleared, cmon.

The thing as "HF was cleared" you are reffering to means we went more west and took on UT ; which eventually took us south and you were fighting Welfarers.

We both got crashed by different clans, I have no idea how you clear us from the battlefield then. When we were supposed to be cleared in your opinion - we defeated UT.

facepalm_statue.jpg

In the same post you're flaming me and saying I'm bad at representing my clan - feels a bit contraproductive don't you think?

no i dont think that. why would i. you lie. i dont.

HF have accepted defeat plenty times before. So yeah, not really a valid argument.

so what? coz you accepted defeats in the past means u wont lie about it now? nice logic.

And I believe I haven't ignored one of your post and excuse me if I did so.

obviously, i was reffering to you answering slow and not using valid arguments. (ignoring the facts in my posts, replying with random ********, not ignoring that i made a post)

no further comments. not gonna waste anymore time on this fool.

In the same post you're flaming me and saying I'm bad at representing my clan - feels a bit contraproductive don't you think? HF have accepted defeat plenty times before. So yeah, not really a valid argument. And I believe I haven't ignored one of your post and excuse me if I did so.

no i dont think that. why would i. you lie. i dont.

HF have accepted defeat plenty times before. So yeah, not really a valid argument.

so what? coz you accepted defeats in the past means u wont lie about it now? nice logic.

obviously, i was reffering to you answering slow and not using valid arguments. (ignoring the facts in my posts, replying with random ********, not ignoring that i made a post)

The point in argument #1 is that you're flaming and having a go at me representing HF in one reply. This means you're actually even worse at representing your clan than I am.

Right. Saying I'm lying and you aren't means you're right.

Slow responses? You're not the only person I'm talking to on this thread and I'm kinda glad because all you do is type down irrevalent things and flame me. We're nowhere near discussing matters of the fights which you moved away from a long time ago on this topic.

I've just looked at previous pages and I haven't ignored one of your replies yet and to my beliefs it was easy so far to counter your arguments.

God I love the internet.

But let's not forget how it was in the early days of PvP where Foe dominated, when it comes to hiding. Million dollar question, who were the two clans that pushed their trip times up one hour later than the others, and continously claimed 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' the times they allied?

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Since when did we -have- to risk anything? You're running on the assumption that it's mandatory for FOE, or anyone infact to HAVE to risk

So Foe is a welfare clan... The Truth comes out :cool:

Pro Detective

Untitled23232-3.jpg

The point in argument #1 is that you're flaming and having a go at me representing HF in one reply. This means you're actually even worse at representing your clan than I am.

Right. Saying I'm lying and you aren't means you're right.

Slow responses? You're not the only person I'm talking to on this thread and I'm kinda glad because all you do is type down irrevalent things and flame me. We're nowhere near discussing matters of the fights which you moved away from a long time ago on this topic.

I've just looked at previous pages and I haven't ignored one of your replies yet and to my beliefs it was easy so far to counter your arguments.

lol. all you notice from a wall of text is one word 'flaming' you. typical retard ignoring the point because his too sensitive and stupid to comprehend a post containing a few naughty words.

flaming isnt necesarily representing your clan badly. however, posting lies like you do, is.

slow response was the smallest of the reason, u can even eraze it if you like, the point was that your making up lies, ignoring the point of my posts, and posting invalid screenshots. so in fact, YOUR the one posting irrelevant things, and im not.

because im telling everyone that what you post is ******** (invalid/useless), so im helping everyone whos reading by advicing them not to waste time on you.

again, i will REPEAT (because you didnt get it the first time), that i didnt mean that you have ignored my replies, i mean that you have ignored my point in my replies.

and you have not yet countered any of my arguments, as all your arguments are retarded & invalid, or off topic.