Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level PCL!

Pooninranger

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I think it's bad to bring old to the new. You have to think of something else that is original that involves risk, if you don't want to go out in wild and run into clans out of your league that's fine I respect that, but try something different maybe like pcl cw with risk on instead of off, so it actually gives your clan experience in the wild without being there. Both clans would be wearing there BH gear and both clans will be determined to win because they don't want to lose anything for no gain. It would be different and that's where I'm getting to, try something different than what the past already gave us.

A big ******* +1.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

its going to be very simple ill come for next friday with UB if its a massing hell hole " like old pcl" forget it and if cs thinks there gona take control over all rules etc nty " give this job to a person who isnt involved in low lvl clans at all" other then that yea pking is good for low lvl clans on weekdays not weekends so we can do this i tryed to set up pking time for other low lvl clans last time ub was alive but didnt work out because od clans dieing within 2 weeks ... if you need to inform me of anything else drop by #UB-clan and pm [|BLUE|] ty other then this ill help with anything you need

CS organised this event, it was Conspiracys idea to do this, were trying to keep the rules as fair.

CS > UB btw.

If this event can get organised it would be SWEET!

Hopefully this gets good

Good Idea CS

It has been getting worse for low level clans since med-high lvl pure clans have been raising in numbers.

Resulting in low level clans going out to certain death.

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

seems like a good way for cs to slowly steal everyone elses members.

nah, but srsly, it would be good to see some sort of community forming between low level clans.

they open and close far too frequently these days, and there is so much flaming.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

CS organised this event, it was Conspiracys idea to do this, were trying to keep the rules as fair.

CS > UB btw.

not gona let you take control its going to stay fair for all clans

#PCL FOR INFORMATION PEOPLE

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Your pking on Saturday 7pm, we'll be looking forward to owning your 5 members.

I love how you act like you worked out for yourself what time we pk, we actually told you in an attempt to make you PK.