Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ode to Ascendency

Ray

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=[

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

RIP A, I remember some GF's with you guys. You were always one of my favorite clans, most respected out there imo.

Goodluck with wherever you m8's go. :]

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

all you need to add is some emotional music in the background while you read the post.

i suggest

< lol try it

anyway sad to see you guys go, you guys was always epic, pro in f2p #2 community sorry but carnage community is #1 to me. goodluck on what you do next

slapktfo2.gif

'Twas a fun time.

Proud to have joined November '07. Shame I lost interest in the clan a few months back, just wasn't what it was before.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Damn, I'm really confused on what to feel right now

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Was such a random clan for me to join back in 08. Understood what A was, its past and the who's, what's and where's of A. Me and Anthony clicked, which left me to join for that reason and what kepted me for the following year. Was such a weird experiance from all the other clans that I was in that it's pretty tough to describe. All in all, I got to meet alot of new people to the game which alloud me to get a new point of view of pure clanning, and I'm glad to say I joined this clan over alot of others at the time. I just wish some things, went differently.

I'd like to thank The Venerators for being such a tolerant clan. I never seemed to get your name right, but you never seemed to care much. So thank you very much Venenzio and you made a very good choice joining EOP.

Appreciate it Ray and Assendancy. :]

kidding of course.

I appreciate the trips A+Vo had in what seems like forever ago in my mind, but the good memories roll with mini wars. Thank you for the good memories. :]

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I remember joining Ascendency in Feburary because of Omnijudge. Ascendency had its ups and downs but for the most part it was a fun clan to be apart of before things went sour. The community of Ascendency was one of the best, it reminded me of Pa and Tgg. Rip Ascendency.

Some moments I enjoyed while being apart of Ascendency, I'll upload more as I find.

lmao.jpg

Will always remember the fun and and engaging mini wars we took part it ^_^

avsnoob2.jpg

avsnoob3.jpg

pawhv0.png

Fr0ze.jpg

Rip Pure Annihilation
Rip The Golden Gods
Rip Ascendency
Rip Carepdiem

I remember joining Ascendency in Feburary because of Omnijudge. Ascendency had its ups and downs but for the most part it was a fun clan to be apart of before things went sour. The community of Ascendency was one of the best, it reminded me of Pa and Tgg. Rip Ascendency.

Some moments I enjoyed while being apart of Ascendency, I'll upload more as I find.

lmao.jpg

:bomb_ie: