Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[[[ .Foe.Saturday.F2P.Trip. ]]

Uaex V Jad

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Foe went out in F2P Today peaking somewhere around 70 people. Not the best pull for us, but we still demonstrated some nice ownage. We went 1-1 with MM, and then destroyed Fi and EoP without a bank. Was a fun, action-packed Saturday for Foe.

mcgmf6.png

2aaawlj.png

Vid of MM fight will be uploaded soon. ^^

mcgmf6.png

r73vvk.jpg

Foe VS EoP

Foe Starting - 65

Fi Starting - 35-40

EoP Starting - 50ish

Foe Ending - 58

Fi Starting - A few left in Clanwars

EoP Starting - A few left in Clanwars

Fi decided to pile me when I was walking around alone east of clanwars. The rest of the clan was northeast. I told everyone on TS to come to hills east of clanwars and the fight began (after I died, unfortunately :( ). Fi got killed quickly and the ones remaining ran into clanwars. When we were chasing Fi into Clanwars, EoP appeared to the south of us. We took out the ones we could while the rest of them went into clanwars. There were a few CP there too I think, but I'm not sure the full story on that. 2 clans demolished without a bank, good fight guys.

091128231051.png

091128171104u.png

091128161018.png

091128221033.png

mcgmf6.png

fu75w7.jpg

Foe Starting - 62

MM Starting - 65ish

Foe Ending - 55

MM Ending - 0

After losing to MM once previously, our members were itching for another fight to get revenge. I PMed Speshls and told him our location along with a request for a fight. Sure enough, they were there within minutes. The fight took place at altar. We held down the altar for quite awhile, and when we felt the time was right we pushed them out north and cleared them. Once we had cleared them, we got a fall in and ended the trip on a good note. However, E rushed us after many of our members had logged and the ones who didn't log were going to walk up to bank. Was quite a funny way to end the trip, as our slow loggers didn't even try and just ran to try and bank their gear LOL. Anyways, good fight MM.

091128175307.png

091128235537.png

091128175442k.png

091128235900.png

mcgmf6.png

Good fights today from all clans. Thank you for the fights MM, seems we're pretty even in F2P at this point after going 1-1 today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and next weekend vs you lot. Again, respect and goodfights to all clans. See you all tomorrow for P2P.

Also, regarding the "fight" east of Fog vs MM, all of us were low food and no bank after taking on the 2 clans mentioned above, so we just decided to run straight into Fog. Wouldn't call it a fight, really lol.

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

2popoqp.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good fights foe

break the tie tomorrow? :D

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be