Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[[[ .Foe.Saturday.F2P.Trip. ]]

Uaex V Jad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

A clan the magnitude of E, getting off so quickly is good. Uploading a vid of it proving they're intentions is ************* badass.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

My video shows that MM can't use E hitting them as an exucse in the fight :D

Also shows E has good honour (:

See you next week :X

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Glad you guys had fun. Sorry for hitting you in the middle of a speech haha... from our point of view you had just banked and were fallen in at altar. :(

Also we scouted MM at altar but ya'll got there seconds before us so we got off as fast as possible. Sorry the 2-3 people we killed.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

T'was a pretty good trip. I'm glad Scotty got to lead us for a while today. Gf at the Chaos altar near the end there MM.

See you guys tomorrow.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Good fight FOE. We were bored of hopping around looking for fights and our members wanted some action real bad so I decided to pretty much suicide, but do our best at the same time even though we knew we were outnumbered by about ~15-20 people....we lasted a nice bit though and imo put up a good fight...we knew FOE had the upper hand and even after returning a couple times we diecided it was best for us to just regroup in clan wars. EOP started with 47 people and ended with 30...thanks for the fight FOE and gj on your victories...especially against MM. :)

thekingu.png

Good fight FOE. We were bored of hopping around looking for fights and our members wanted some action real bad so I decided to pretty much suicide, but do our best at the same time even though we knew we were outnumbered by about ~15-20 people....we lasted a nice bit though and imo put up a good fight...we knew FOE had the upper hand and even after returning a couple times we diecided it was best for us to just regroup in clan wars. EOP started with 47 people and ended with 30...thanks for the fight FOE and gj on your victories...especially against MM. :)

I dunno if it's just me, but nobody outside top 3 could give EOP a proper fight today at their full power, I know how that feels :( especially since EOP is on the rise again and keep gaining opts each weekend :)

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[