Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Goes Big.

Bob

Didn't foe claim a win on a fight that was crashed too?

Good job E

Are you talking about the MM/FOE fight at altar that Epidemic "crashed"

There's video proof of them running north when Bob is informed you and FOE are fighting. No crash there sir.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No exuses, Epidemic stayed off.

You should just have said Good fight, thanks for not crashing, and left the topic.

So you think you can tell me what to do?

You can say whatever the hell you want, but epidemic with 90 people running towards us did hurt us, I would know, I was there, dont confuse me with some petty biased punk. We had to call a regroup south of altar instead of still fighting. No clan can do that without a loss with 70 Foe attacking you.

Now I'll be as arrogant as you and tell you what to do. The next time you see me make a post of any kind, all you should reply with, would be, "I agree" or any of that kind.

Signature Removed

How can you call a regroup? You wouldn't go north as the entrance was blocked off by the level 60's in mith and inside the alter there's foe. There was no room to do that :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

cute but lets see how consistant u guys are next week.

Current Clan: Iron Legion

Cute.

And they called a regroup BEHIND altar. Obviously we disrupted their fight. But saying we crashed is a bit off. I think **** happens and everyone just has to move on.

Half the clans out there would've said "It was too late to get off". We just proved everyone it's not too late to get off once you rushed.

tl;dr - **** happens.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Is 12ack back to leading or was it just that trip? Cuz damn E going for #1 now eh, well it was bout time :P good job

I3ack was my account which I gave to Jibs to use for the clan. He came back for one trip last week but I usually lead on that account. So "I3ack" didn't really retire, Jibs did. Hope that clears it up.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

We got information @ ts

"trip is over"

after ppl logged and we was heading to bh

Epidemic comes and attack us, hmm ok

good fight

Christ, clans moaning about being attacked IN THE ******* WILDERNESS. And you wonder why the pure worlds gone to ****?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png