Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Undefeated Sunday In Which We Demolished Everyone In Sight.

Toxic SlaY

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

This evening was an epic trip for Foe. We peaked at a little more than 70 people, and absolutely demolished anyone who dared challenge us in battle. We went undefeated, beating Intense Redemption, Fatality, Epidemic, Destructive Pures, and Mayhem Makers (twice). This evening we have most definitely proved ourselves as Kings of P2P, good fights to everyone.

mcgmf6.png

2aaawlj.png

Quick vid by He11 from Foe.

mcgmf6.png

fu75w7.jpg

Foe Starting - 61

MM Starting - 70-75

Foe Ending - 46

MM Ending - 20 or so inside Fog.

MM charged us when we were going to have a bank at fog. This entire fight took place around the fog area, each clan returning hard and not having the will to give up. This fight went on for an eternity, but Foe's returners won this fight for us. When we had the edge, we called a push and sent MM running up towards hills. Maybe 2 or 3 were able to escape north, the rest were either dead or sitting inside fog, still in shock from the amazing force known as Final Ownage Elite that had just hit them. We completely surrounded Fog while the remaining Mm were inside trying to come out. We absolutely embarrassed them as they tried to come out and fight, just dropping them as soon as they came up through Fog. Epic fight, lasted quite awhile. Good job on both sides.

091129164132.png

4iecme.png

qqtixd.jpg

091129224505.png

091129224809.png

091129165050.png

091129165415.png

2qd27tz.png

mcgmf6.png

fu75w7.jpg

Foe Starting - 55

MM Starting - 50-55

Foe Ending - 30ish

MM Ending - 0 (we killed the ones that ran into Clanwars, since it was PvP world)

We charged MM while they were set up at hills. This was a quicker fight than the last one. Again, our returners won this for us. We started out this fight bad, but were able to reclaim it and take the win making them run into clanwars. The fight ended when we killed them while they were trying to get a fall in in single.

foesomekid.png

rmqrso.png

091129173137.png

spades162033.png

091129232809.png

k9c5lk.png

mcgmf6.png

Good fights today everyone. Was fun. See you all next weekend.

Also happy birthday to our High Council Kody (Aka Purity), he turned 20 today and still attended the trip. Legend.

j75duu.png

s2uu8o.png

Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

2popoqp.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FOG fight ended up as all of your high levels alive, and all your lower levels 1 iteming

ALSO: there was 1 left on battlefield, and it twas me. koed some chick and ran to dragons ALIVE.

False info wow gf.

still in shock from the amazing force known as Final Ownage Elite that had just hit them.

Lol, don't ride yourself to much.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

The FOG fight ended up as all of your high levels alive, and all your lower levels 1 iteming

ALSO: there was 1 left on battlefield, and it twas me. koed some chick and ran to dragons ALIVE.

False info wow gf.

That's what happens when you have 40 level 60s,

Didnt know you could 1 item in a +1 world

False info wow gf.

Yeah.. So you weren't on the battlefield. Idiot.

Yeah.. So you weren't on the battlefield. Idiot.

I was, a good 20-30 people were following me while i tanked to dragons, and i BEILEVE the battle took place on the hills near dragons.

Your retarded bro.

I was, a good 20-30 people were following me while i tanked to dragons, and i BEILEVE the battle took place on the hills near dragons.

Your retarded bro.

Yeah because dragons are literally on the same screen as FOG bank.

I hope you can detect the sarcasm.