Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Undefeated Sunday In Which We Demolished Everyone In Sight.

Toxic SlaY

You can't be serious. Look at what one of your members posted on their forums. She is proud of a 5 kill / 13 death ratio, almost friggen 3 deaths to one kill. Look at the gear, specifically in that first post. 14 monks, 1 dose of a super strength potion, F2p gear, and a d long.

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=9814.new#new

^ Link to topic

a847.png

And he returned every single time, and he's not even accepted Foe yet. Shame none of your applicants, and probably half of your members don't do that.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't be serious. Look at what one of your members posted on their forums. She is proud of a 5 kill / 13 death ratio, almost friggen 3 deaths to one kill. Look at the gear, specifically in that first post. 14 monks, 1 dose of a super strength potion, F2p gear, and a d long.

http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=9814.new#new

^ Link to topic

a847.png

(20:12:03) -[CC]RuneScript- *** [ GE ]: [M] Dragon Longsword: 84.7k 89.2k 93.6k (Today: -911gp [-1%] 30 Day: +26,471gp [+42.2%] 90 Day: +25,440gp [+39.9%]) 180 Day: +25,622gp [+40.3%]) :drag:

Fight took place in a non +1 world, lol.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I would say welfaring is nothing compared to allowing a fatality member/guests/intros on your trips.

Foe doesn't bring intro's? Thought you guys did.

Our 'guests' that we bring are people who are intro's for the clan, we just don't give them a different forum rank, but they get validated in TS/CC before they are allowed on the trip.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

nah you got pretty raged when i said you 1 item

gee gee

I wasnt even in FOE when that happened.

Nice try anyway, i like how 13th threatened to post it then quickly stfu after i said

id post the logs of him admitting him and your clan rampant no honor people.

Get angry bro :banana:

Final Ownage Elite
1pd.png

Our 'guests' that we bring are people who are intro's for the clan, we just don't give them a different forum rank, but they get validated in TS/CC before they are allowed on the trip.

dnt worry, im sure true already explained it to them

(20:12:03) -[CC]RuneScript- *** [ GE ]: [M] Dragon Longsword: 84.7k 89.2k 93.6k (Today: -911gp [-1%] 30 Day: +26,471gp [+42.2%] 90 Day: +25,440gp [+39.9%]) 180 Day: +25,622gp [+40.3%])

Fight took place in a non +1 world, lol.

Explain the inventory.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

but what about fatality?

Explain the inventory.

Well, seeing as he died 13 times, thats a good 2mil+ that he lost, and he was just rushing to get back to the fight, unlike ya'll who chill in safe zone.

yea lol

and if they didnt bring intros how would they get pics for the applications?

they have to post a application for what they are applying for "fa" or "full, then the app is open until they get their events. , u guys one person posts an intro and they can go to trip if they go on rs to validate.

they have to post a application for what they are applying for "fa" or "full, then the app is open until they get their events. , un like u guys one person posts an intro and they can go to trip if they go on rs to validate.

You wouldn't know how Mm deals with apps unless you were Mm so If I were you I would stfu.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I wasnt even in FOE when that happened.

Nice try anyway, i like how 13th threatened to post it then quickly stfu after i said

id post the logs of him admitting him and your clan rampant no honor people.

Get angry bro :banana:

actually i ivited you to post the logs.

On topic: i dropped 5 sets of full morrigans today and made about 1m from them so im quite happy.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Explain the inventory.

First of all.. you said a 'member'. Last time I checked, he's an applicant. Therefore, your whole argument is invalid. As for the monkfish, he died 15+, out of supplies, and made an effort to return. His d longsword/ scim alone is risking. Your members return 'light' aka don't risk, but whatever does 'damage'. Rage more?

First of all.. you said a 'member'. Last time I checked, he's an applicant. Therefore, your whole argument is invalid. As for the monkfish, he died 15+, out of supplies, and made an effort to return. His d longsword/ scim alone is risking. Your members return 'light' aka don't risk, but whatever does 'damage'. Rage more?

No one is raging sir.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

[01:18:41] You were kicked by player Connor :: New Recruits :: ()

13 year old new recruits is raging lol

he is facing facts about loosing i guess

Why are you even on our ts. I said don't record, pretty simple concept, but then again MM cant grasp any simple concept.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

actually i ivited you to post the logs.

On topic: i dropped 5 sets of full morrigans today and made about 1m from them so im quite happy.

Don't threaten something if you don't carry through with it :thumbsup:

GF MM + Fatality member, seeyou next week.

Final Ownage Elite
1pd.png

69 i with msb and nothing else, thats pretty 'light' i say. Rage more?