Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

December 10th, 2007.

Zell

MG went to lower level bh crater and dominated it competiting with clans like v0p, fp, dt, bp, bw etc until it turned single, than we joined pcl as mains lol than massed at new pvp than became official and here we are today, bhing. It did affect us but in a good way as a community and a bad way for entertaining each other through gay stuff like pvp etc, wild kicked ass

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broke top 10 with level 40s 3 days before. Epidemic was the most mobile and organized group of low levels ever to step foot in the wilderness.

Bh came.

Epidemic's leaders went to play WoW.

Epidemic turned into Absolution.

Kind of floated about not really going for #1 or anything, just dominated the low level PCL.

People got bored, Absolution closed.

*epidemic/absolution members joining random clans or quitting*

4 months later Jibs PMs me of the birthday of The Pures and Epidemic, and wanted to show a final effort to the clan world. Old Epidemic/Tp/As members came together with about 30 people owned everyone in the low PCL.

Jibs got Bob to remake Epidemic with him, as he heard PVP worlds were coming out soon.

Amassed a group of core memberes of Tp/E/As, 30 members in the first day, not even officially reopened. Thats how much we missed the leadership of Jibs, Bob, and IVP.

Did PCL for a couple of weeks waiting, Epidemics power dormant.

PVP came out.

Here we are.

Wrote like 200 words after this point, but realized this ain't about clan history and just erased half my point-form essay lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Amassed a group of core memberes of Tp/E/As, 30 members in the first day, not even officially reopened. Thats how much we missed the leadership of Jibs, Bob, and IVP. l.

I was in AS. I remember we had a full out war vs AAO and I knew every single one of their members so I wrote something about each one. I was such a nubby. <3

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

Went into wildy got killed by revs(lvl 50 at the time) was like WTF? Then noticed I couldn't attack for **** and Wildy was gone for good. Heard about masser teams in low level BH started doing that until I couldn't enter it anymore(lvl 56). Then I just started training because I didn't know what to do with Rs anymore.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Three days before that day, we had won a full out which made us break the top10 with extremely low requirements. I honestly thought we had a bright future ahead of us so that was a huge shock. Gave it a week, hoping they would come back on their decision but they didn't.

I quit scape and went to play WoW.

That except the last sentence. WOW's wack lol. I went on to Absolution led by IVP/Str/Narb/whoever else. (Was basically a cw version of E but slightly higher levels)

Didn't really 1v1 pk all that much, just affected me clanwise and I cried when E closed =/

Hostility

Two Words, two clans, one pure clan, seven syllables, ZOMZOM.

Violence Incorporated

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

spent like 6 hours pking with CP to fuel my thousands of mithril-deaths in the BH-era to come.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

cant believe im playing this game for 2+ years..

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

December 10th, 2007 was a day many of us will remember as being a huge part of our RuneScape lives.

In this thread: I want you to tell me how December 10th effected your Clan, and also what your first thoughts were upon hearing of the dissapearence of wilderness

I went to world 66 Falador and I got a free Full Mystic and 300 Range pots ( Which went up to 700k 1 year later when i sold them lolol )

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png