Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cy reopens

Ellib

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow lol, cy re opening.. no suprise i guess.. as u guys never could keep a live or die decision.

and for DP u may think that it wont effect your performance, but id say its going to take a pretty nice damage from you.

as uve gained a good amount of CY members joining ur clan, and now that good amount will leave, scratch some of the left overs who will stay. but who knows u guys seem to be getting better so anything could happen, it is WO0NSCAPE after all.

so thats why im saying gl DP not to flame, bait, or troll..just to see how you preform in the future.

and gl CY, seeing that TGG reopened im sure they gonna be coming after u like the old days o.0.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Good to see more clans spreading, a new name could have been a smarter option but only time will tell. Best of luck to Cy and their leadership, i hope you do a good job.

They say the best rappers have died, so make way for the best rapper alive - 360.