Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Reflecting on 2009

V

MM/Foe were obviously #1 for most of the year, but Epidemic has beaten both with much lower stats and better organization. I would say they have improved much much more than anyone else and, in turn, have dominated more.

lower stats and more numbers lo

I'd say MM. If MM didn't step it up and take #1 from FOE, then FOE would most probably still be dominating right now. Therefore, it's only logical that MM have been the most impressive for stepping up and getting the ball rolling for all pure clans.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I'de Say Foe Dominated up till July and since then #1-#2 have been shifting between MM and Foe. But I can Say E is the clan that's improved the most. Especially in p2p LOL. I remember when we pulled 11 to p2p trips in July :sweat: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

1. Foe dominated the first months of pvp worlds/bh worlds, not just with trips but with their 200k pk video views and mass media recruiting, they brought pure clans to the masses.

2. MM came in late (last 3 or 4 months) but for the first 8 months of 2009 Foe were the clan to beat.

3. E is third for the last 6 months of F2P domination in the mid clan area and in the late months competing with the high level clans.

4. DP were fairly conistent and made the most ground from the start of 2009 as by far the youngest clan in the top 10. Been up and down the ranks with clans like CP in F2P and DV/C in P2P but have stayed competitve in both servers and deserve the top "mid" level clan of '09

5. TLP showed they could be competition for any clan in P2P at times but their bursts of greatness were shortlived and hard to come by.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

2009 has been a really interesting year. Epidemic have definately made the most progress, breaking through the med clans and now starting to compete with the top two. It is just hard to imagine Epidemic as the number one clan because they haven't had as much experience as MM or FOE but it may well happen.

only in the last month have we been slumping in 2009 overall we raped kids

You were slumping from January to June, then stepped up for a couple months then teamed for a month and here we are now.

DP did well, E probably had the most "success" (low to high)

Hostility

the people who are saying E are just mentally retarded, E has just been having an activity spark for the past 2 weeks... Doesnt mean they were the best clan of 09...

Mm had the most undefeated weekends and stuff I'll give them it lol

stop bein so mad loser.

just cause u got kicked from E doesnt mean u should go off making our clan look bad, for your stupid mistakes.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

epidemic, our activity and organization has rising extremely high, MM has been doing pretty amazing also, showing FOE a hard time on a daily basis, and any other clan who faces them

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

the people who are saying E are just mentally retarded, E has just been having an activity spark for the past 2 weeks... Doesnt mean they were the best clan of 09...

Mm had the most undefeated weekends and stuff I'll give them it lol

You completely missed the point of the topic.

' Reflect back on which clan dominated 2009 more or any worthwhile clan fights/experiences '

Dominating doesn't necessarily mean the best clan. Example, E dominated all med clans for most of the year but that obviously doesn't mean they were the best clan.

You completely missed the point of the topic.

' Reflect back on which clan dominated 2009 more or any worthwhile clan fights/experiences '

Dominating doesn't necessarily mean the best clan. Example, E dominated all med clans for most of the year but that obviously doesn't mean they were the best clan.

Ashley is the best tank of 2009.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

1. FOE - Dropped of towards December although did very well at peak.

2. MM - close one between you and FOE but they edged it with consistency throughout the year imo.

3. Epedemic - Right up foe/mm's arse, if FOE/MM don't continue to improve we might see E break into top 2 or even 1 in f2p, their organisation is top notch.

Most Improved

1. E - wow, what can I say. Biggest threat to f2p pking since EOP's boom in old f2p wilderness.

2. DP - went from being a Low level PCL clan with 50 stat requirements to pulling 73 people to a pk trip. Competing well against the top half of the med requirement clans in f2p and p2p with only really one med clan who can beat us in a crash free fight.

3. Malice - were also a low level PCL clan with DP, sad to see you guys drift off a bit towards the end, lets hope you can pick it up.

4. Carnage - another new clan who have done really well on the p2p scene.

5. EOP - Crap for almost 11months of 2009 no disrespect then boom 80 to f2p. Well done EOP hope to see you guys up fighting for a top spot again like the old days.

mmflash123.gif

2009 was a pretty damn lame, boring year

I mean, Jagex just pretty much flip flopped with bh/pvp and that certainly didn't help clans, because I remember in the beginning of the year there were barely any pures around to recruit or do anything with and i really dont remember anyone getting any remarkable numbers period

Now, massive explosion of pures suddenly, these guys arent the best members or most mature guys to be around with or recrut but u have to, so that's another thing clans had to face or get used to, organization right now is really a non factor because every1's got that basic organization sense written down and now any clan beat any clan if u just outnumber them by 10 atleast

Also like/hate how the pure clan competition has turned into the BCS, u lose 1 fight vs a clan you've been beating all month(s) or because they pulled 10 people higher than u + u didnt even fight period and every1 thinks they're better than you now

But that's sort've fun, i knew eventually pure clans were going to be in this "equal competition" nature where u honestly have no idea which clan beats who any week whereas last year you straight out knew it was impossible for 1 clan to beat another clan

That's pretty much my take on this year, next year probably same thing will go on since RS's stock is undeservedly high right now and alot more people will play sadly when it shudnt but hey, were still eating what they've been ******** out ever since 2007 lol